Spiderman is the Tits!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Spiderman is the Tits!
(02-05-2014 09:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Well you are wrong. It is the tits.

I grew up watching the previous set of films. Nothing will replace them for me I don't think.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 09:38 PM
(02-05-2014 09:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 09:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Well you are wrong. It is the tits.

I grew up watching the previous set of films. Nothing will replace them for me I don't think.

You mean you *do* think that ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-05-2014, 09:39 PM
What kind of tits?... Consider
02-05-2014, 09:42 PM
(02-05-2014 09:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You mean you *do* think that ? Tongue

Hahaha, I'm aware of the double negative. I guess it's a British thing. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-05-2014, 11:11 PM
The movie is okay . I'm not a huge fan of spider man anyway. It's better than expected.
K
03-05-2014, 11:21 PM
I must admit I liked this second one more than the first.

Just, something about the lead actor. I think he is trying to hard at channeling his inner 'Jerry Lewis' *Shrug*

The plot was a tad too..rushed/jumbled. But still, it did kind of work.

Much cheers to all.
04-05-2014, 03:21 AM
I went to watch a movie the other day and I saw the trailer. I can honestly say I haven't seen a trailer more boring than that. My boyfriend agreed.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-05-2014, 03:58 AM
When i left the last spider man movie, the usher took away my 3D glasses and all my fucks, alas i have none more to give to this franchise.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
10-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Sorry; it was one of the most vile pieces of garbage I've ever seen. I was forced into taking the bro to see it (sister said she would not suffer through it alone) and I'm pretty sure the only reason I was able to stomach it was because of the flask used to add a little "flavor" to my root beer.

Jamie Foxx was a total cliche, Spiderman said stupid things like "whoa, get back here!" and "come to daddy!" to wayward objects he was trying to grasp, the science was unrealistic (I can leave room for imagination, but it was inexcusable), the thing with ghost-dad didn't really add up to anything, Goblin was thrown in needlessly (and was more goofy than unsettling), Spidertwat should have been happy for Gwen as she pursued her dreams and what the FUCK was with the Rhino dude? The story overstayed its welcome when they started the thing with him, but then they actually carried it out into an entire scene. Piss-poor storytelling. Impressive to kids, not so much to Miso.

The only redeeming quality was Emma Stone's gorgeous, cat-like eyes.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
10-05-2014, 12:01 PM
(10-05-2014 12:54 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sorry; it was one of the most vile pieces of garbage I've ever seen. I was forced into taking the bro to see it (sister said she would not suffer through it alone) and I'm pretty sure the only reason I was able to stomach it was because of the flask used to add a little "flavor" to my root beer.

Jamie Foxx was a total cliche, Spiderman said stupid things like "whoa, get back here!" and "come to daddy!" to wayward objects he was trying to grasp, the science was unrealistic (I can leave room for imagination, but it was inexcusable), the thing with ghost-dad didn't really add up to anything, Goblin was thrown in needlessly (and was more goofy than unsettling), Spidertwat should have been happy for Gwen as she pursued her dreams and what the FUCK was with the Rhino dude? The story overstayed its welcome when they started the thing with him, but then they actually carried it out into an entire scene. Piss-poor storytelling. Impressive to kids, not so much to Miso.

The only redeeming quality was Emma Stone's gorgeous, cat-like eyes.

I give you the Epic Spoony and April hate Spiderman 2 rant. 10 times better than the movie.

And the follow up

Herr Doktor Insano is worth the listen time.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense