Spirit Science Website

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2015, 12:26 AM
Spirit Science Website
Has anyone noticed a remarkable increase in references to nonsense found on this website.

My Facebook is full of little articles proving reincarnation and crystal healing. *groan*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-05-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: Spirit Science Website
(10-05-2015 12:26 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Has anyone noticed a remarkable increase in references to nonsense found on this website.

My Facebook is full of little articles proving reincarnation and crystal healing. *groan*

Apparently there has been a bit of a surge in that type of woo recently.

Some times I don't know if we're getting better or worse as a species...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-05-2015, 12:38 AM
(10-05-2015 12:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 12:26 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Has anyone noticed a remarkable increase in references to nonsense found on this website.

Apparently there has been a bit of a surge in that type of woo recently.

Some times I don't know if we're getting better or worse as a species...

I'm going to have to agree. A friend posted about reincarnation from that site. The first few paragraphs state that they don't have, and don't need hard proof.

Yes you do.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-05-2015, 12:42 AM
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.c...ul-exists/

This is the article. Just kills me.
10-05-2015, 01:19 AM
An introduction to the topic for anyone not familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8b3XuPq...yvA-BJeCke

I have a facebook only friend who posts this particular form of woo who is too sensitive to handle any kind of critical line of question into the subject but will literally accept anything that feels right to them. I guess it's a human trait.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
10-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Reincarnation is a load of shit.

Show me one person who came back as an improvement.

It never happens.

Everybody was a prince, a priest, a warrior, or something else glamorous in a previous life.

How come nobody was ever the town idiot who died of cholera after drinking out of a toilet??

And if that the way it works -getting worse each time- you're really going to be fucked next time around, eh????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-05-2015, 09:46 AM
Spirit Science Website
I've been telling acquaintances about the amount of woo from those people. Even linked to the video about the Atlantean war and Jews are aliens. Nothing.

Troglodytes.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
10-05-2015, 01:33 PM
(10-05-2015 06:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Reincarnation is a load of shit.

Show me one person who came back as an improvement.

It never happens.

Everybody was a prince, a priest, a warrior, or something else glamorous in a previous life.

How come nobody was ever the town idiot who died of cholera after drinking out of a toilet??

And if that the way it works -getting worse each time- you're really going to be fucked next time around, eh????

I did!!!!

I was a newt!

I got better!

Checkmate, athemerist.
[+] 2 users Like jockmcdock's post
10-05-2015, 01:49 PM
(10-05-2015 09:46 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  I've been telling acquaintances about the amount of woo from those people. Even linked to the video about the Atlantean war and Jews are aliens. Nothing.

Troglodytes.

Good on you for spreading some knowledge Thumbsup I see this stuff all over my facebook feed, but I'm so non-confrontational that I usually just scroll on past. Blush Unless it's someone I'm really close to. Yes