Spirit.......what?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Spirit.......what?
I think I just lost about 50 I.Q points by watching this.

I barely passed Pre Algebra in my last community college math class. Basically getting a C with a B on my final and I am afraid of taking the next (which will be my last) level of math class.

I just lost 50 I.Q points from watching this and I am VERY afraid now that I may not have the mental capacity to pass my next level of math to move forward with the classes I actually need to take.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
06-05-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Spirit.......what?
(05-05-2014 10:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I think I just lost about 50 I.Q points by watching this.

I barely passed Pre Algebra in my last community college math class. Basically getting a C with a B on my final and I am afraid of taking the next (which will be my last) level of math class.

I just lost 50 I.Q points from watching this and I am VERY afraid now that I may not have the mental capacity to pass my next level of math to move forward with the classes I actually need to take.

I would like to retract what I said about this guy! His videos are quite entertaining! I came to this epiphany when I remembered a george carlin clip about 4 groups that gotta go!

He is the Crazy guy we keep around and give him his own radio show for the entertainment value! Lets give this guy his own radio show lol.

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
06-05-2014, 11:47 PM
(05-05-2014 10:03 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I think I just lost about 50 I.Q points by watching this.

Here is a reply from a real scientist.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-05-2014, 02:38 AM
(06-05-2014 11:22 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

I would like to retract what I said about this guy! His videos are quite entertaining! I came to this epiphany when I remembered a george carlin clip about 4 groups that gotta go!

He is the Crazy guy we keep around and give him his own radio show for the entertainment value! Lets give this guy his own radio show lol.

THAT was amazing!

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
07-05-2014, 02:56 AM
Shocking So far from right that they aren't even wrong. No