Splitting a bologna sandwhich

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Splitting a bologna sandwhich
to me it's a perfect analogy for what a believer can expect from their religion. Basically they feed you the bologna and then keep the bread.

(Note, if anyone needs clarification on this let me know, this analogy is heavily laced with American slang)

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeathsNotoriousAngel's post
17-02-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Splitting a bologna sandwhich
Im Canadian...I am an expert on American slang. Ill beat any American in a debate about their country, because Canada is like a stalker to America.

I would say your analogy is wrong...A sandwich is not just two slices of bread and a piece of bologna. I will not accept blasphemous statements like that. So you better add some more condiments to that sandwich...

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes StorMFront's post
17-02-2013, 02:10 PM
(17-02-2013 02:07 PM)StorMFront Wrote:  Im Canadian...I am an expert on American slang. Ill beat any American in a debate about their country, because Canada is like a stalker to America.

I would say your analogy is wrong...A sandwich is not just two slices of bread and a piece of bologna. I will not accept blasphemous statements like that. So you better add some more condiments to that sandwich...

Well, they relish the thought. If you can't cut the mustard, you're in a pickle and they salt your wounds. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I have no idea what that analogy is supposed to mean. Care to clarify?
17-02-2013, 02:11 PM
(17-02-2013 02:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-02-2013 02:07 PM)StorMFront Wrote:  Im Canadian...I am an expert on American slang. Ill beat any American in a debate about their country, because Canada is like a stalker to America.

Well, they relish the thought. If you can't cut the mustard, you're in a pickle and they salt your wounds. Drinking Beverage
haha

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
17-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Bologna? Confused What, are you fucking unAmerican?

It's BALONY... a balony sandwich. Dodgy

Commies

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
17-02-2013, 02:37 PM
(17-02-2013 02:16 PM)kim Wrote:  Bologna? Confused What, are you fucking unAmerican?

It's BALONY... a balony sandwich. Dodgy

Commies
Baloney actually ._.

17-02-2013, 02:41 PM
What evs. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
17-02-2013, 03:12 PM
(17-02-2013 02:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I have no idea what that analogy is supposed to mean. Care to clarify?
Bologna (in American slang, really old slang, is a falsifying story (basically like being full of sh*t)

Bread (in American slang, more specifically the hip-hop culture is a term for money)

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
17-02-2013, 11:22 PM
(17-02-2013 03:12 PM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  
(17-02-2013 02:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I have no idea what that analogy is supposed to mean. Care to clarify?
Bologna (in American slang, really old slang, is a falsifying story (basically like being full of sh*t)

Bread (in American slang, more specifically the hip-hop culture is a term for money)

Even with the explanation, they still make no sense.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.