RE: Sports subforum?
It's done.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 03:19 PM
RE: Sports subforum?
(05-12-2011 12:38 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  Why do people love looking at sports that much? And why are sportsmen treated like heroes? That just pisses me off. It's not like they actually accomplished anything. A university professor dedicating his entire life to knowledge and the advancement of humankind is payed way less than an arrogant little brat blessed with genes in a particular physical activity; and people FUCKING LOVE THAT!

Yeah, let's pay him millions so he can act all uppity as if he's better than us.
Hey, look over there, it's 11 guys kicking a leather ball into the net of another team of 11 guys, and we're spending millions of tax money for this: COOOOOOOL!!!!!

And if you like sports, ok, but do it yourself then. There's nothing more irritating than an idiot with a fat beer gut yelling he's better than someone else just because "his" team of retarded sportsmen kicked more leather balls in the net than the other team.
"WEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIOOOOONS, laaaaa la lala laaaaaaaaaa". No, you fat fuck fuck, you didn't accomplish anything, stop bragging about it.

Sheeeesh...

You might have guessed: I don't like organised sports, so I'm not in favour of a sports section. But I'll accept a democratic decision.

LOL U mad

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply