Spreading Lies For God
I can't see this posted elsewhere so... FYI, if you hear Madison misquoted:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
01-03-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Spreading Lies For God
From some Chinese media, I learned this:

You have the facts, but do you have conscience ?

To this point, the truth is no longer important, it is the message that's important.

So, I am a little sad to say that, you dealt little damage to the conservative hypocracy.

Tongue

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
01-03-2014, 09:20 PM
I thought the 4th "comamament" was Honor thy father and mother ?
At 7:00 WTF word is that ? What's a comamament ?
Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-03-2014, 09:47 PM
(01-03-2014 09:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I thought the 4th "comamament" was Honor thy father and mother ?
At 7:00 WTF word is that ? What's a comamament ?
Dodgy

Comamament...

A word originating in the southern states of the USA meaning... "Git ma gun honeh, ah ma gonna shoot me an atheist!"

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Sam's post
01-03-2014, 10:50 PM
(01-03-2014 09:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I thought the 4th "comamament" was Honor thy father and mother ?
It is if you're Roman Catholic. If you are Protestant or Jewish the 4th commandment is "Remember the Sabbath and Keep It Holy."

Humans arrived on Earth on 22 October 4004 B.C. A few of us are still trying to repair the ship.
02-03-2014, 12:07 AM
(01-03-2014 10:50 PM)f stop Wrote:  
It is if you're Roman Catholic. If you are Protestant or Jewish the 4th commandment is "Remember the Sabbath and Keep It Holy."

Honour this, remember that, worship this don't worship that, brutally stone that guy who isn't like you, don't boil a baby goat in it's own mother's milk...

God commanded so many things it's hard to keep track, let alone which sect is doing what command.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-03-2014, 01:15 AM
(02-03-2014 12:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
it's hard to keep track, let alone which sect is doing what command.

Don't worry about the sects, just try to memorise all the rules for all of them... or ...

Santa will be displeased and NO PRESENTS!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Even Jesus said "give to caesar what is caesar's and God what is God's" Jesus was also against the union of church and state... But there is 2 tables of commandments for a reason. Jesus said that the 2 greatest commandments are: 1. Love God 2. Love your neighbors.

1st table:
1. I am God
2. No idolatry
3. Don't use my name in vein
4. Remember the Sabbath

These 1st 4 are what man needs to do to show their love to God.

2nd table:

5. Honor you father and mother
6. Don't murder
7. No adultery
8. Don't steal
9. Don't lie
10. Don't covet

These last 6 commandments are what man needs to do to show their love to their neighbors or fellow human beings.

Now if we really look at the constitution, it only protects the second table of the commandments concerning our neighbors and has nothing to do with the first table of commandments concerning our belief in God or religion...
02-03-2014, 03:48 PM
(02-03-2014 03:41 PM)AT7iLA Wrote:  Even Jesus said "give to caesar what is caesar's and God what is God's" Jesus was also against the union of church and state... But there is 2 tables of commandments for a reason. Jesus said that the 2 greatest commandments are: 1. Love God 2. Love your neighbors.

1st table:
1. I am God
2. No idolatry
3. Don't use my name in vein
4. Remember the Sabbath

These 1st 4 are what man needs to do to show their love to God.

2nd table:

5. Honor you father and mother
6. Don't murder
7. No adultery
8. Don't steal
9. Don't lie
10. Don't covet

These last 6 commandments are what man needs to do to show their love to their neighbors or fellow human beings.

Now if we really look at the constitution, it only protects the second table of the commandments concerning our neighbors and has nothing to do with the first table of commandments concerning our belief in God or religion...

interesting..now how do we know that jesus said this? Who allegedly heard it and recorded it as jesus didnt leave any writings...and all record of such was written after he died...mostly by people who never met him...Drinking Beverage

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
02-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Why do we use these ten? Moses gets a revised list like four sentences later after he gets mad at the Israelites and breaks the stones (after talking God out of killing all them and making Moses the divine patriarch).