Spreading the message of God with an orange :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Spreading the message of God with an orange :)
(25-04-2017 11:44 AM)whosebob Wrote:  So the next time you eat an orange just know that God loves you and wants the best for you.

I used to believe this. But then I started eating pineapples and realized that God hates me and wants me to rip my hands apart. Oh, and you're a poe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like John Derderian's post
25-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Three stupid posts in 15 minutes? I call felony stupidity and a name color change to brown.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-04-2017, 12:32 PM
You're eating the wrong fruit, man!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
25-04-2017, 12:37 PM
(25-04-2017 11:44 AM)whosebob Wrote:  The next time you look at orange take some time to study it. After you take off the covering, look at the juicy fruit inside. The fruit is segmented. This makes it easier to eat plus you can share it with family and friends. This is God’s mercy. It could have been just been a Squishy ball of fruit yet God created it as sign for people. So the next time you eat an orange just know that God loves you and wants the best for you. Oranges are everywhere so don’t forget to take the time to ponder about it. An orange can really be deep to the right person

The network of veins on the orange helps keep it strong. This technology is used in bridges and bones

God also made it possible for scientist to remove the seed from the orange. This is also a mercy since he made it evens more easier to eat. So he is the Most merciful and He cares.

Laugh out load minus 50 rep points, immediately!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Just make ONE post to start a conversation about it, then stick around and actually respond. Discussions are give and take. Otherwise, you're not worth anyone's time. Neither are your ideas.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
25-04-2017, 12:58 PM
If it has to be a fruit I'm going to go with the peach Big Grin
25-04-2017, 12:59 PM
(25-04-2017 11:44 AM)whosebob Wrote:  The next time you look at orange take some time to study it. After you take off the covering, look at the juicy fruit inside. The fruit is segmented. This makes it easier to eat plus you can share it with family and friends. This is God’s mercy. It could have been just been a Squishy ball of fruit yet God created it as sign for people. So the next time you eat an orange just know that God loves you and wants the best for you. Oranges are everywhere so don’t forget to take the time to ponder about it. An orange can really be deep to the right person

The network of veins on the orange helps keep it strong. This technology is used in bridges and bones

God also made it possible for scientist to remove the seed from the orange. This is also a mercy since he made it evens more easier to eat. So he is the Most merciful and He cares.

Oranges have an evolutionary development that goes back at least 20 million years, the earliest oranges were hard and inedible.

Texas Oranges History

The formal fallacy that you have committed is the Texas Sharpshooter fallacy where you draw a god circle around things and then say goddidit.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
25-04-2017, 01:02 PM

So what's it mean, the fact that my dick will fit in your mouth??????

Stupid dipshit trolling motherfucker.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-04-2017, 01:20 PM
Oranges are actually green.
They put them into a pressure chamber to turn their exterior orange colored.
[Image: dc29116ce01a5e908baa1454887af1c7.jpg]
I wish they would keep them natural for the grocery store.
I think they are beautiful this way - it's a lovely contrast. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
25-04-2017, 02:03 PM
I had a bad Mandarin in my lunch today Jesus must hate me.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post