Spreading the message of God with an orange :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Spreading the message of God with an orange :)
The only time I have ever laughed (and most probably ever will laugh) at a knock, knock joke Big Grin

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2017, 04:19 PM
Might I suggest the god's wonderful Manchineel fruit:

[Image: manchineel_apple.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg]

Also grows in Florida, like the orange, and it looks like a nice apple and...

When ingested, the fruit is reportedly "pleasantly sweet" at first, with a subsequent "strange peppery feeling ..., gradually progress[ing] to a burning, tearing sensation and tightness of the throat". Symptoms continue to worsen until the patient can "barely swallow solid food because of the excruciating pain and the feeling of a huge obstructing pharyngeal lump

It should be called a Troll fruit.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like unsapien's post
25-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Knock knock!

Who's there?

Who.

Who who?

Are you an owl?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
25-04-2017, 09:38 PM
(25-04-2017 11:44 AM)whosebob Wrote:  The next time you look at orange take some time to study it. After you take off the covering, look at the juicy fruit inside. The fruit is segmented. This makes it easier to eat plus you can share it with family and friends. This is God’s mercy. It could have been just been a Squishy ball of fruit yet God created it as sign for people. So the next time you eat an orange just know that God loves you and wants the best for you. Oranges are everywhere so don’t forget to take the time to ponder about it. An orange can really be deep to the right person

The network of veins on the orange helps keep it strong. This technology is used in bridges and bones

God also made it possible for scientist to remove the seed from the orange. This is also a mercy since he made it evens more easier to eat. So he is the Most merciful and He cares.

Hold it there laddie. First you need to prove that this God exists before you can start talking about what it did. I say that sparky the wonder unicorne created the Orange as a vehicle for squirting acidic juice in the eye of the one peeling the Orange. By this we can know that Sparky is a trickster God with a twisted sence of humor. This of course makes much more sense don't you agree. The fact that no one can peel an orange without getting squirted proves beyond the shadow of a whisker of a doubt that Sparky the wonder unicorn exists.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
25-04-2017, 09:44 PM
When life gives you lemons, attempt to weaponize lemonade.

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 6 users Like Cosmo's post
25-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Sooooooo In other news, lets talk about the computer gods. As a computer god I decided I would banish Windows 10 from my laptop for its obvious sins against me.

I am now running ONLY linux on my laptop. KDE desktop, and spent hours last night tweaking it to be just the way I want it. Best decision I ever made. Amen.

(I went with this cause people stole my thunder with the banana man comparisons)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
26-04-2017, 12:42 AM
(25-04-2017 04:19 PM)unsapien Wrote:  Might I suggest the god's wonderful Manchineel fruit:

[Image: manchineel_apple.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg]

Also grows in Florida, like the orange, and it looks like a nice apple and...

When ingested, the fruit is reportedly "pleasantly sweet" at first, with a subsequent "strange peppery feeling ..., gradually progress[ing] to a burning, tearing sensation and tightness of the throat". Symptoms continue to worsen until the patient can "barely swallow solid food because of the excruciating pain and the feeling of a huge obstructing pharyngeal lump

It should be called a Troll fruit.

Quote:All parts of the tree contain strong toxins, some unidentified. Its milky white sap contains phorbol and other skin irritants, producing strong allergic dermatitis. Standing beneath the tree during rain will cause blistering of the skin from mere contact with this liquid (even a small drop of rain with the milky substance in it will cause the skin to blister). The sap has also been known to damage the paint on cars. Burning the tree may cause ocular injuries if the smoke reaches the eyes. Contact with its milky sap (latex) produces bullous dermatitis, acute keratoconjunctivitis and possibly large corneal epithelial defects.

HOLY SHIT Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp

This is the most evil tree i have ever heared of!
Reminds me of these guys:
[Image: photo_902693_thumb.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
26-04-2017, 01:36 PM
(25-04-2017 11:44 AM)whosebob Wrote:  The next time you look at orange take some time to study it. After you take off the covering, look at the juicy fruit inside. The fruit is segmented. This makes it easier to eat plus you can share it with family and friends. This is God’s mercy. It could have been just been a Squishy ball of fruit yet God created it as sign for people. So the next time you eat an orange just know that God loves you and wants the best for you. Oranges are everywhere so don’t forget to take the time to ponder about it. An orange can really be deep to the right person

The network of veins on the orange helps keep it strong. This technology is used in bridges and bones

God also made it possible for scientist to remove the seed from the orange. This is also a mercy since he made it evens more easier to eat. So he is the Most merciful and He cares.

Are you for real?

"I think part of the appeal of mathematical logic is that the formulas look mysterious - you write backward Es!" - Hilary Putnam
26-04-2017, 01:44 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-04-2017, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2017 02:27 PM by Cosmo.)
[Image: Homer_Meme.jpg]

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~