Poll: What do you think?
Love it!
I like it.
Meh...
I don't like it.
I hate it.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Spring Theme [Suggestions/Comments Wanted]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Spring Theme [Suggestions/Comments Wanted]
(30-03-2014 06:17 PM)Crulax Wrote:  [Image: aQqVeYK_460s_v1.jpg]

DodgyNo

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 06:20 PM
(30-03-2014 06:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:17 PM)Crulax Wrote:  [Image: aQqVeYK_460s_v1.jpg]

DodgyNo

What!Drinking Beverage

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
30-03-2014, 06:39 PM
(30-03-2014 06:20 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  DodgyNo

What!Drinking Beverage

You're such a bully! Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-03-2014, 09:53 PM
(29-03-2014 07:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You'll have to correct me if I'm wrong but you can't do just 1 background image due to the different resolutions across different people's computers and devices.
The background image is a repeat image. To give you an idea of what I mean, this is the background image I designed for the Christmas theme:
The snowflake in the 4 corners is the same snowflake and when put against the same image it matches up.
[Image: 1zb89aw.jpg]

It can't be a big spring picture, it has to be something like this that can repeated.
The current background, the grey, isn't 1 large grey slab it's heaps of grey squares the size of the square above.

Yeah I know, but like I said; I'm not very creative in this particular aspect and I only worked on it for like 15 minutes. I really didn't expect this to be perfect.

Plus, I couldn't think of a way to make the edges flush without it looking cheesy. So even if I failed, at least I got you off your ass and working Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
30-03-2014, 09:55 PM
(29-03-2014 05:10 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Losty, this is who you asked to make you a spring theme!

[Image: aOqGVnE_460s_v1.jpg]

I don't hate spring... it's more of a neglect kind of thing. Like if spring was my baby it would die if neglect, not me choking it Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
30-03-2014, 10:20 PM
http://www.byteland.org/butterflymagic/
ugly flutterbies

http://freephotoshoppatterns.com/wp-cont...ground.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/1...esness.png

both could use some of the magic of jasozz

(too lazy to add image tags)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
30-03-2014, 10:24 PM
(30-03-2014 10:20 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/1...esness.png

Squee!!! Big Grin

This with orange, yellow, green color scheme preferable pastel colors. Eeeee!! Yes

30-03-2014, 11:14 PM
(30-03-2014 10:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 10:20 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/1...esness.png

Squee!!! Big Grin

This with orange, yellow, green color scheme preferable pastel colors. Eeeee!! Yes

yes,i liked that one. I will make that as my background on my laptop (b/w,no pastel) and the next dude who says it's gay gets a high five. In the face. With a chair.

Just thought of something. Whoever will make the theme prolly needs to contact tha artist if it is ok to use it for a non-comercial theme

30-03-2014, 11:46 PM
(30-03-2014 11:14 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 10:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Squee!!! Big Grin

yes,i liked that one. I will make that as my background on my laptop (b/w,no pastel) and the next dude who says it's gay gets a high five. In the face. With a chair.

Just thought of something. Whoever will make the theme prolly needs to contact tha artist if it is ok to use it for a non-comercial theme
It's gay. Laughat
I'm not a dude so you can't hit me Tongue

30-03-2014, 11:59 PM
(30-03-2014 11:46 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 11:14 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  yes,i liked that one. I will make that as my background on my laptop (b/w,no pastel) and the next dude who says it's gay gets a high five. In the face. With a chair.

It's gay. Laughat
I'm not a dude so you can't hit me Tongue

i did not say what i would do with girls Tongue