Spritual Mathematics (Or Make Sure You're Tithing When You're Drowning In Debt)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Spritual Mathematics (Or Make Sure You're Tithing When You're Drowning In Debt)
Another Gem from that fat sack of shit Falwell.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2012, 01:34 PM
RE: Spritual Mathematics (Or Make Sure You're Tithing When You're Drowning In Debt)
Fucking arse hole. He may aswell be stealing the money, I'd have more respect for him.

[Image: opforum1.png]
11-06-2012, 01:44 PM
RE: Spritual Mathematics (Or Make Sure You're Tithing When You're Drowning In Debt)
Hitch was right, if you gave this man a enema you bury him in a match box.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
11-06-2012, 02:24 PM
All I have to say is... wow.

And yet another interesting topic I am not interested in.
11-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Maybe he can use the "spiritual mathematics" to explain how Jesus divided a couple fish and loaves of bread between 3,000 people. And maybe how a boat that was only 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high held the sheer number of animals Genesis discusses. I'd be interested in seeing that formula written down. Wait... I can see it now:

L x W / (2Y+8) + GOD = Magic Boat.

L = length of Ark. W = width of Ark. Y = Number of species to be saved. (Y gets multiplied by 2 for male and female, and add 8 for the handful of anciently elder people to repopulate the world. Yes... that is some spiritual math right there.

[+] 1 user Likes AmishLatinJew's post
11-06-2012, 02:57 PM
A single millisecond added on to the lives of Carl Sagan and Richard Feynman, would have been far more acceptable than the entire existence of that waste of skin and space.

From now on, the only dead guys I watch are the ones who contributed to life and our understanding thereof.

Damnit. I knew I shouldn't have watched that. Undecided

Oh well, I was just about to take a shower anyway.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-06-2012, 06:51 PM
(11-06-2012 02:57 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh well, I was just about to take a shower anyway.
Make sure you scrub in your ears with all the q-tips you have in the house. And when you feel resistance, keep going to purge it all out! Big Grin