Squeezing the Grape for Wine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Squeezing the Grape for Wine
Hello. I have been a forum junkie for several years. In that time, I have tried to hang out in places that are less than agreeable to believers. I am a believer, but find the best conversation with those that squeeze my grape. Seeds cannot grow unless they are opened. Pressure is needed. Feel free to challenge my mindset if you have the desire. It's what I am here for.

I am not here to convince you or confirm my own beliefs. I am simply here to find truth. As far as my beliefs, I will leave that to the conversation. I am here as a friend and not an enemy. As such, I look forward to the community.

AB
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: Squeezing the Grape for Wine
(10-01-2015 09:58 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Hello. I have been a forum junkie for several years. In that time, I have tried to hang out in places that are less than agreeable to believers. I am a believer, but find the best conversation with those that squeeze my grape. Seeds cannot grow unless they are opened. Pressure is needed. Feel free to challenge my mindset if you have the desire. It's what I am here for.

I am not here to convince you or confirm my own beliefs. I am simply here to find truth. As far as my beliefs, I will leave that to the conversation. I am here as a friend and not an enemy. As such, I look forward to the community.

AB

Two posts, two threads - how about slowing down a bit.

As for challenging your “mindset” your OP doesn’t say much about what you believe.

Go to this thread http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ck+in+here and layout your beliefs so we can “squeeze your grapes” Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-01-2015, 10:05 PM
(10-01-2015 09:58 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Hello. I have been a forum junkie for several years. In that time, I have tried to hang out in places that are less than agreeable to believers. I am a believer, but find the best conversation with those that squeeze my grape. Seeds cannot grow unless they are opened. Pressure is needed. Feel free to challenge my mindset if you have the desire. It's what I am here for.

AB

Welcome.

I actually replied in a bit more detail in the other thread in Atheism/Theism.

So I'll leave it at this. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-01-2015, 10:07 PM
(10-01-2015 10:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

AB

Two posts, two threads - how about slowing down a bit.

As for challenging your “mindset” your OP doesn’t say much about what you believe.

Go to this thread http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ck+in+here and layout your beliefs so we can “squeeze your grapes” Dodgy

Now you got me thinking about The Lemon Song. Smile You know squeeze my lemon until the juice runs down my leg.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-01-2015, 11:37 PM
(10-01-2015 10:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Two posts, two threads - how about slowing down a bit.

Now you got me thinking about The Lemon Song. Smile You know squeeze my lemon until the juice runs down my leg.

Girly's gonna kick your butt for not grounding your reference. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post