St Anthony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: St Anthony
True. The saint in question is St Joseph. An auctioneer's friend.
The child of Prague statue, went left outside is said to bring good weather.

(22-09-2014 06:32 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I worked as a Realtor for years before being a Mom, people bury them upside down in the landscaping of their yard in hopes it will bring a quick sale with a good price.

Loads and loads of people do it.

Oh, and he must be upside down!

Edit: just googled, my bad, it's St Joeseph. I hope I didn't mess up anyone's plan.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 07:13 AM
(22-09-2014 06:32 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I worked as a Realtor for years before being a Mom, people bury them upside down in the landscaping of their yard in hopes it will bring a quick sale with a good price.

Well, yeah. If it's not upside down, the magic won't work. God is very particular about certain things.

I always love how all this Catholic statue woo doesn't constitute sorcery.

(22-09-2014 06:49 AM)Eugryan Wrote:  True. The saint in question is St Joseph. An auctioneer's friend.
The child of Prague statue, went left outside is said to bring good weather.

Now, that one is stupid. My five-year-old could debunk that one inside of a week relying on nothing but observation.
22-09-2014, 07:23 PM
The average catholic is much dumber than the average 5 year old.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
22-09-2014, 09:00 PM

Edit: just googled, my bad, it's St Joeseph. I hope I didn't mess up anyone's plan.

And facing the house Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-09-2014, 06:13 AM
(22-09-2014 09:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  And facing the house Rolleyes

And it must be 69ing a similarly-sized statue of the saint associated with getting a good price or bargain.