Stag Party Idea's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2017, 05:28 AM
Stag Party Idea's
Hi!

I'm off on a Stag Do, and have been asked by the best man to come up with some dares/challenges for the stag. This will be one of the stereotypical styles stag parties, so all bets are off in terms what can/can't be suggested.

For what it's worth, we're off to Budapest for the do itself, and I personally would prefer stuff that doesn't involve the stag getting into trouble/offending the locals. Being British, this is probably impossible anyway, but just my input lol.

Anybody been on any "WOOHOO" stag party's before, any experience/suggestions?

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Stag Party Idea's
I went to a stag party once, where the groom to be got a hummer from one of the sluttier girls in town, as did a couple of the other guys there..

Comment heard - "you can't get the clap from a blowjob!!"

Uhhhh

That's not what the bride to be found out.....

So much for THAT wedding.,

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-04-2017, 05:45 AM
I've been on stag party's before, including my own, although myself/most of my friends are pretty chilled out so we tend to just go out as a group and have a drink, with minimal funny business.

On my stag do, the crazy-ist thing we did was a "shit shirt competition", where you have to attend in the worst looking shirt you can find. Barring that it was regular stuff of drinking and having a good time.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
18-04-2017, 07:40 AM
Pub crawl with the stag having to discard one item of clothing at each stop?

Pick a woman at each location and bet whether he will get a number or a slap? Could write bad pick up lines to pick from at random).

Take a salami with you and get him to ask random women to slap it (did a similar thing on a hen night but with a toy cat, she has to ask random men to stroke her pussy).

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk