Star Craft 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Star Craft 2
Does anyone here play? I'm thinking of getting it but I'm not sure if my computer can run it properly, it doesn't have a very good graphic card due to being a laptop Sad

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2010, 01:54 PM

RE: Star Craft 2
I play Company of Heroes online for an RTS experience. It is free.
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2010, 11:30 PM

I play it. Does your laptop actually have a "real" videocard or is it some kinda crappy intel gma?

It plays pretty well on my desktop (but enough slowdowns that I notice the 'turn down ur gfx to get better framerate' message every other game), but depending on how old your laptop is you might have less luck w/ it.

It's fun though. I won my first multiplayer game earlier tonight. ;p I'd definitely recommend getting it especially if you're in for an upgrade sometime. I'm pretty sure the graphics can be reduced compared to where I have them set at too.
22-09-2010, 05:23 AM

I love this game The campaign has been very good. Its three short bit, takes me days to beat a lot of difficulties, but they offer some replay value for performance and freeing itineraries online story. Many people complain of not being able to play the other two races .. Star-Craft has always been about multiplayer and the new scale system is a competitive open more accessible than ever.
02-10-2010, 03:09 AM

Yes, I have played this game and I just want to say you that I really like that too much. I like its all of the controls as well as its all of the weapons.The other thing is that it has a great campaign, great characters and story. The best multiplayer experience of any RTS and arguably any PC game.
26-10-2010, 08:27 PM
The game seems a bit expensive really and the CEO of Activision-Blizzard said it should have cost even more because gamers should have played.There's no LAN , just 1 campaign the other two come out in separate years.

If you're a fan then go nuts. Just make sure you have a good Internet connection because it only runs on Battle.net .

One last thing , watch some online play vids on youtube. They may make you reconsider .... Sad
(08-09-2010 01:54 PM)TruthAddict Wrote:  I play Company of Heroes online for an RTS experience. It is free.

Company of Heroes is FREE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2010, 06:03 AM

Epic. As other reviewers have said, this game will live up to expectations unusually high, exceeding in many places. I look forward to frequent updates and support for Blizzard, and a lot of new content, both official and fan community.
27-10-2010, 04:26 PM

(26-10-2010 08:27 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  The game seems a bit expensive really and the CEO of Activision-Blizzard said it should have cost even more because gamers should have played.There's no LAN , just 1 campaign the other two come out in separate years.

If you're a fan then go nuts. Just make sure you have a good Internet connection because it only runs on Battle.net .

One last thing , watch some online play vids on youtube. They may make you reconsider .... Sad
(08-09-2010 01:54 PM)TruthAddict Wrote:  I play Company of Heroes online for an RTS experience. It is free.

Company of Heroes is FREE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Yeah

http://www.companyofheroes.com/
28-10-2010, 04:05 AM

hi guys,..
Star Craft 2 is very nice game,..nice to play it,..i like to play it,..
26-11-2010, 08:29 AM

Along the way, the successful sci-fi real-time strategy game realm beyond the ordinary to become something different, just asking in South Korea, where the Star brand has produced a national television game, a big league player bonuses complete (fixed scandals and games) and even a television station.