Star Trek

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Star Trek
Tonight's episode:
Space Seed
A race of superhumans, created by genetic-engineering experiments in the 1990s, is discovered drifting in space,
frozen for 200 years. Ricardo Montalban plays Khan Noonian Singh, a role he reprised in the 1982 movie
“Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan,” which was based on this episode.

Bowing

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Chas's post
20-02-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Star Trek
I started watching the original series, found myself not excited about sitting down to watch. I've started watching next generation.... Can't stop watching!! If I can't get back into the original series, I'll at least watch the movies.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
20-02-2016, 06:02 PM
(20-02-2016 04:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I started watching the original series, found myself not excited about sitting down to watch. I've started watching next generation.... Can't stop watching!! If I can't get back into the original series, I'll at least watch the movies.

"In many ways it's superior, but will never be as recognized as the original." -- Wayne Campbell

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
20-02-2016, 06:08 PM
I own every episode and film on DVD. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
20-02-2016, 06:14 PM
(20-02-2016 06:02 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  ...
"In many ways it's superior, but will never be as recognized as the original." -- Wayne Campbell

And talking of originals...

Quote:George Clayton Johnson, the legendary science-fiction writer who authored the first “Star Trek” television episode and several classic stories for the popular 1960s TV show “The Twilight Zone,” died on Christmas Day. He was 86.

[Image: MV5BMTU4NzEwMzM0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzUx...SY720_.jpg]
[Image: file6ndlxrw025e12hf901agv.jpg?itok=NMeXDDIs]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
20-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Huh NoWeeping

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-02-2016, 08:38 PM
I love Star Trek and the originals are the best classics ever but I also loved the others too.

This particular episode was great except for the chick who betrayed her ship because she was in heat for Khan. FTS, her submissiveness to his manly charms chapped my ass. Pathetic skank. Makes me want to bitch-slap her. Censored

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
21-02-2016, 04:26 AM
(20-02-2016 08:38 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I love Star Trek and the originals are the best classics ever but I also loved the others too.

This particular episode was great except for the chick who betrayed her ship because she was in heat for Khan. FTS, her submissiveness to his manly charms chapped my ass. Pathetic skank. Makes me want to bitch-slap her. Censored

Especially when you consider Ricardo has all the charm of a used car salesman with halitosis...

(I always think of him trying to "sell" the Chrysler Cordova with it's "rich Corinthian leather" interior.... Whatta pile of crap.....)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-02-2016, 06:30 AM
Why... did-it-take so... long... for you fo-lks to-create a thread about the voyages of-the U-S-S Enterprise?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 6 users Like ELK12695's post
21-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Didn't care for the originals. I'd been reading SciFi for years before they hit the airwaves, and they were just ... boring.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post