Star Wars Battlefront: Fighter Squadron Mode Trailer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 02:52 AM
Star Wars Battlefront: Fighter Squadron Mode Trailer
This video contains some amazing footage. Quick gameplay of Fighter Squadron Mode in Star Wars Battlefront. Incredible. I am so hyped.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2015, 04:09 AM
RE: Star Wars Battlefront: Fighter Squadron Mode Trailer
(05-08-2015 02:52 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  This video contains some amazing footage. Quick gameplay of Fighter Squadron Mode in Star Wars Battlefront. Incredible. I am so hyped.

Looks cool... but I'm telling you; EA's gonna charge you for a seismic charge DLC for Slave I.

Which makes me question why somebody hasn't bombed EA's HQ yet.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
05-08-2015, 05:26 AM
(05-08-2015 04:09 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 02:52 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  This video contains some amazing footage. Quick gameplay of Fighter Squadron Mode in Star Wars Battlefront. Incredible. I am so hyped.

Looks cool... but I'm telling you; EA's gonna charge you for a seismic charge DLC for Slave I.

Which makes me question why somebody hasn't bombed EA's HQ yet.

That would probably be too OP and maybe because its in California, with how dry it is bombing it would probably start a deadly wildfire instantly.

On another note, just want to point out in general that Fighter Squadron is 20 players and 20 AI per team.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-08-2015, 01:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 01:55 AM by EvolutionKills.)

Well I suppose that if they can make it really solid, like a multi-player version of Rogue Squadron, then it would be better than having half-assed battles being constrained by relatively smaller maps built for troop battles.

But I'm still disappointed in the missing epic outer-space ship-to-ship battles from Battlefront 2 that also included boarding parties and raiding capital ships on foot.

Just remember that this is EA, and act accordingly. Do not pre-order the game, wait till it comes out and see if it's decent. Don't get sold on bullshots and heavily edited footage.

[Image: curbyourenthusiasm8.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-08-2015, 11:48 AM
I'm joining the bandwagon, again.

[Image: xetvBHS.png]
Gonna happen here too.

Oh and JDog, be smart and do not preorder the Prepare for Downgrade Edition of the game.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."