Star Wars: Rebels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Video Star Wars: Rebels
Anyone else seen this and/or is excited for Season 2? Just re-watched the first season and is such a great show in my opinion. Ezra's lightsaber is such a unique design and since it is canon I can't wait to see what they do with it in future projects. Season 2 is going to be amazing filled with many returning characters and hopefully more development for Ezra. What are your thoughts? What is there to like or dislike about it and what could be made better? If you haven't watched it yet and are a star wars fan I do recommend checking it out.

Here's the trailer for season 2 if you have not seen it:

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
11-05-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Star Wars: Rebels
I am just stoked to see Ahsoka back. She is my favorite character from Clone Wars because of her character progression and independent perspective. She really is what I think the Jedi should have been from the start. Anyway, I'm happy to see Rex and a few of the other clones with them this time. It looks like the scale is stepping up this season.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
12-05-2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Star Wars: Rebels
(11-05-2015 08:15 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am just stoked to see Ahsoka back. She is my favorite character from Clone Wars because of her character progression and independent perspective. She really is what I think the Jedi should have been from the start. Anyway, I'm happy to see Rex and a few of the other clones with them this time. It looks like the scale is stepping up this season.

Yeah! Can't wait to see if she faces Darth Vader. That would be an epic battle. Didn't know clones could age but great to see them back and on the rebels side! Can't wait to see if they have a few surprises this season they didn't want to give away.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze