Star Wars - The Old Republic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Star Wars - The Old Republic
Alright .. here we go.. the epic mmorpg in the making for the past 3 years.. finally got a system to run it.. got it.. installed it... waiting for the patches to finish... then i'll be traveling at light speed towards the darkside! mueahahhahahaaaa...

Anyhow else playing? It's been out a month or so .. so someone's gotta be playing it...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
06-01-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Star Wars - The Old Republic
I'd join you but the force is not with my computer!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Yep! I'm playing, rolled Republic on the Juyo server.

If you roll on Juyo Republic look me up! I don't recall what server my guild picked for Empire characters.

If you roll Juyo Empire then I can defeat you in PvP! Big Grin

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
08-01-2012, 08:36 AM
I'm playing! dunno what my server name is cause it's all derpy and long. I'm a Sith Inquisitor/Assassin which I'm totally digging the dual-sided lightsaber :O I also started an imperial agent and they're really fun to play

I really like the game but what really bothers me is that it's still not quiet as smooth as the other MMORPGs, which will probably be fixed sooner or later.
08-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Rolled a Sith Warrior .. on vorn... somthing somthing server .. fuckin names all jacked up hehe anyhow.. learnin the ropes..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
11-01-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm playing. lvl 34 sith sorcerer and a lvl 17 mercenary.
11-01-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm playing, although I am disappointed with it Sad It just isn't finished. They released it too early. It's got a long way to go before it's as good as WoW is. LONG way.
12-01-2012, 02:50 AM
Maybe if I got 16 bucks a month I could spend.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2012, 06:45 AM
The game is too expensive for a mmorpg which tend to suck anyways. *cough* *Cough* World of warcraft sucks *cough* *cough*

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
12-01-2012, 02:23 PM
(11-01-2012 09:12 PM)Sweetpete Wrote:  I'm playing, although I am disappointed with it Sad It just isn't finished. They released it too early. It's got a long way to go before it's as good as WoW is. LONG way.

I'm just not a fan of WoW, but I am sure that lots of people didn't like WoW at launch. It's been going for a long time and has continued to improve. The WoW of today is probably much better than WoW at launch. Few MMOs are finished at launch these days because they know it will be in continual development. SWTOR has been in development for a very long time.

I agree there are some things in definite need of improvement, like the UI is terrible. But overall it is a pretty solid game and will continue to get better (hopefully).

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]