Starbound, anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Starbound, anyone?
As I've become more active again lately, I thought I might contribute a question. That being, any other TTA fans play Starbound?

Beta still seems to be a bit buggy sometimes, but I hear we're getting close to the full game release! What are you guys looking forward to when that day comes?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Starbound, anyone?
(19-08-2014 03:27 PM)Kari93 Wrote:  As I've become more active again lately, I thought I might contribute a question. That being, any other TTA fans play Starbound?

Beta still seems to be a bit buggy sometimes, but I hear we're getting close to the full game release! What are you guys looking forward to when that day comes?

I have it, but the things I was always looking forward too (the procedural quests, Novakids, more fleshed out combat mechanics) are the things that haven't been implemented yet. So I haven't been playing much of it after the glow of the initial release faded. Undecided

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
20-08-2014, 06:56 AM
RE: Starbound, anyone?
(19-08-2014 09:54 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have it, but the things I was always looking forward too (the procedural quests, Novakids, more fleshed out combat mechanics) are the things that haven't been implemented yet. So I haven't been playing much of it after the glow of the initial release faded. Undecided

Oh yeah, that's completely understandable. I've got a lot of friends who don't play anymore because they're waiting for the full release. I'm entertained by the game regardless because I just love the sandbox exploration aspect (and never get bored of it, for some reason).

Even with that, I'm eager for the full release too. Hylotl settlements, Novakids, ship upgrades... really they've kept us waiting long enough, but I've unfortunately heard that the game developers are on something like a six month hiatus. D: