Starbucks Cards?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2016, 09:27 PM
Starbucks Cards?
The fuck is all this shit I see plastered all over my Facebook about Starbucks cards? Is it like Pokemon cards? Or some Hello Kitty sorta of shit? Are they stock certificates in Starbucks?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-05-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Starbucks Cards?
(28-05-2016 09:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck is all this shit I see plastered all over my Facebook about Starbucks cards? Is it like Pokemon cards? Or some Hello Kitty sorta of shit? Are they stock certificates in Starbucks?

IDK, haven't seen anything like that on my FB feed.

Try the Holy Google, it knows all.... Bowing

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
28-05-2016, 09:37 PM
(28-05-2016 09:32 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 09:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck is all this shit I see plastered all over my Facebook about Starbucks cards? Is it like Pokemon cards? Or some Hello Kitty sorta of shit? Are they stock certificates in Starbucks?

IDK, haven't seen anything like that on my FB feed.

Try the Holy Google, it knows all.... Bowing

I did. And I still got no clue.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-05-2016, 09:52 PM
I don't know about those cards but some unknown reason I was given a Starbucks gift card for Mother's Day. I don't drink coffee and though I have been known to have an occasional latte in the dead of winter I haven't been to a Starbucks in over a year.

Who is this pod person who is giving me Starbucks gift cards?

If it were really my child, you would think they would know I don't go to Starbucks. Undecided

My real kid gave me an Amazon gift card. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-05-2016, 09:59 PM
http://www.starbucks.com/card/rewards

28-05-2016, 10:00 PM
We go to Starbuck's every night and we just got back from there a few minutes ago. My wife buys Starbuck's cards at King Soopers [grocery store] and we use them to pay for whatever we get at Starbuck's. We get double gas points when we buy them at K.S. and gas points are wonderful. I will fill up my truck at the K.S. gas station tomorrow and we have accumulated enough points that I will get $.90 per gallon off the regular price.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
28-05-2016, 10:00 PM
You got me.

I've never had a cup of Starbucks coffee that I liked, and I haven't had a coffee from them in about 10 years.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
28-05-2016, 10:04 PM
(28-05-2016 10:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You got me.

I've never had a cup of Starbucks coffee that I liked, and I haven't had a coffee from them in about 10 years.

I bought one once 3yrs ago. It was burnt and I poured it out. Blech!