Starbucks hates Jesus because red cups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Starbucks hates Jesus because red cups
The things Christians get all bothered about is so wacky. I think it's funny that the original Starbucks logo was a naked lady, supposedly from an old Norse wood cut. It's a naked mermaid from Norse mythology, you idiot Christians.

They had to cover up the boobs when they started using trucks with the giant logo on it. A business can't upset American sensibilities, you know. And then they simplified it even more to make it more modern. I kinda like the old wood cut logo myself.

[Image: starbucks.png]

Aw shit!Facepalm There I go again, posting a photo of a naked lady. Back to the naughty chair for me.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Dude looks like the product of an unfortunate union between Kevin James and Fred Durst, with some Republican Jesus on the side.
09-11-2015, 01:21 PM
See, stuff like this is what makes me want to have the video editing chops to repost all of his videos, modified with a clown nose, rainbow (yes rainbow!) wig poking out of his obnoxious cap, and Yakety Sax playing in the background. I mean, some people can neither deserve nor receive a mature response.
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
09-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Oh for fuck sake... Facepalm

Every

Fucking

Year.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
09-11-2015, 05:43 PM
(09-11-2015 12:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The things Christians get all bothered about is so wacky. I think it's funny that the original Starbucks logo was a naked lady, supposedly from an old Norse wood cut. It's a naked mermaid from Norse mythology, you idiot Christians.

They had to cover up the boobs when they started using trucks with the giant logo on it. A business can't upset American sensibilities, you know. And then they simplified it even more to make it more modern. I kinda like the old wood cut logo myself.

[Image: starbucks.png]

Aw shit!Facepalm There I go again, posting a photo of a naked lady. Back to the naughty chair for me.

The Oatmeal came up with a new logo for Starbucks Red Cup Martyrs.

[Image: 12195989_10156269018390078_7446112968799...blzrpp.png]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 9 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
09-11-2015, 06:21 PM
A prime example of the religious trying to force their religion on everyone. Facepalm

Past cups have had pictures of ornaments, sled riding, and snowmen - how very biblical. Dodgy

http://time.com/4105283/starbucks-holida...evolution/

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Yea I caught a vid of that dipshit Josh Feuertard on this.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
09-11-2015, 10:21 PM
[img][Image: starbucks_zpsygjvsqwj.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 17 users Like Anjele's post
09-11-2015, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 11:06 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(09-11-2015 10:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [img][Image: starbucks_zpsygjvsqwj.jpg][/img]

Clap
09-11-2015, 11:03 PM
"HEY! Josh Feuerstein here! You know, I think in the age of political correctness, we've become so open minded that our brains have literally fallen out of our head."

Josh's new professional troll record.
Make a viewer face palm in 12 seconds.
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post