Starbucks hates Jesus because red cups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Starbucks hates Jesus because red cups
Hey dancer, I like the boobs. Thanks for posting that history.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
10-11-2015, 12:31 AM
(09-11-2015 11:57 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Hey dancer, I like the boobs. Thanks for posting that history.

Black Eagle announces that he is not of the gay. Although he has not made a positive claim that he does not like the cock, so he is still possibly of the bisexual.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Religious idiocy is reaching new heights it seems. One wonder what will happen next?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
10-11-2015, 05:56 AM
(09-11-2015 09:43 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I finally consulted Google to find out what the red cup controversy was all about. It turns out they offend that obnoxious loudmouth in a red hat who doesn't know how to hold his cell phone while filming, and when he asked himself WWJD? the best answer he came up with was to take a gun into Starbucks and lie about his name.

Because we all know that if Jesus cares about anything, it's the second amendment and seeing "Merry Christmas" on Starbucks cups. Facepalm

http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/08/news/com...ntroversy/

Funny thing is according to the news this morning, starbucks has NEVER said merry Christmas on their cups....ornaments, snowflakes...but no religious symbols, and never merry Christmas...it is all...big surprise...much to do about nothing in the never ending whining from Christians that their delusional childish faith is being trampled.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
10-11-2015, 06:17 AM
(09-11-2015 11:03 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  "HEY! Josh Feuerstein here! You know, I think in the age of political correctness, we've become so open minded that our brains have literally fallen out of our head."

Josh's new professional troll record.
Make a viewer face palm in 12 seconds.

Not to mention completely unoriginal. The first time I heard the phrase "so open minded their brains fell out" was when Jews for Jesus visited my church sometime in the 80s, and I'm sure they weren't the first ones to say it either. Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
10-11-2015, 06:51 AM
(09-11-2015 10:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [img][Image: starbucks_zpsygjvsqwj.jpg][/img]

I'm offended by this... that is all. Drinking Beverage

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
10-11-2015, 07:48 AM
I think Starbucks coffee cups should be produced in a variety of colors to represent the diversity of their entire customer base. I'll bet Muslims and Hindus don't stop drinking coffee and buying products just because it's the end of the calendar year. These cups can be produced and distributed in proportions that directly correlate with the actual consumer base that spends money during the months of November and December.

... This might prove to be a valuable lesson for those that think they're the only ones living on this planet.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
10-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Lol. It's the guy Seth was on about ages ago who at the time was begging for 15k to buy a "red" video camera. I guess he can't handle "red" anymore.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
10-11-2015, 07:55 AM
(09-11-2015 10:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 10:39 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The naughty chair? oOOOOooo, my imagination is going wild. I'm bad, I tell you!..... I'm bad to the bone.Angry

Kiss

Better hurry there's a queue forming. Cantor is first. Big Grin

Nuh-uh! Saint Evil beat me to it. Tongue

I don't even know what's going on here - was it just that one idiot and a bunch of bandwagon?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-11-2015, 07:55 AM
I have a years long falling out with a few atheists at another website, and one in particular even on this topic is siding with the Christians just to spite me. Despite the fact that I said I don't give a fuck either way. Only the right wing is flipping out over people not naming that day "Christmas" and simply calling it a "Holiday".

I am under no obligation to sell fireworks if I own a business during the 4th of July season. I am under no obligation to put up signs for Groundhog Day. These same assholes don't flip out because Ramadan isn't celebrated. There is nothing in our Constitution that mandates we celebrate the myth of a magic baby and call him Jesus. I don't hear Jews getting pissed that Christians don't celebrate Hanukkah.

On December 25th I am going to visit my mom, exchange gifts for purely secular reasons, and only because she is into it. After a few hours I am going home, drink some beer and post on line. I am under no obligation to celebrate that myth or go to church that day.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post