Starbucks hates Jesus because red cups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Starbucks hates Jesus because red cups
(10-11-2015 07:48 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I think Starbucks coffee cups should be produced in a variety of colors to represent the diversity of their entire customer base. I'll bet Muslims and Hindus don't stop drinking coffee and buying products just because it's the end of the calendar year. These cups can be produced and distributed in proportions that directly correlate with the actual consumer base that spends money during the months of November and December.

... This might prove to be a valuable lesson for those that think they're the only ones living on this planet.

Why? Why make a business order more complicated by having to keep track of the colors of cups at each location in order to appease a few cranks and bag ladies?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
10-11-2015, 08:50 AM
What is really funny about the atheists who are defending this idiot, is just this morning I saw a local response to this, and even religious people including PREACHERS were saying this guy was over conflating what Starbucks did and they didn't care about the decorations on the cup.

Right wingers are simply, playing martyr and false victim.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
10-11-2015, 08:53 AM
(10-11-2015 07:48 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I think Starbucks coffee cups should be produced in a variety of colors to represent the diversity of their entire customer base. I'll bet Muslims and Hindus don't stop drinking coffee and buying products just because it's the end of the calendar year. These cups can be produced and distributed in proportions that directly correlate with the actual consumer base that spends money during the months of November and December.

... This might prove to be a valuable lesson for those that think they're the only ones living on this planet.

... But that would require a level of logistical and demographic information that is terrifying to contemplate gathering and impossible to implement?

... this is my signature!
10-11-2015, 08:54 AM
(10-11-2015 08:53 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

... But that would require a level of logistical and demographic information that is terrifying to contemplate gathering and impossible to implement?

Or they could just pretend they gathered the data and the US is now overwhelmingly Muslim?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-11-2015, 09:20 AM
Know what, Brian? Some people just don't like you. Evil_monster

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-11-2015, 09:25 AM
I celebrate the secular Santa Claus-style Christmas. For me it's time off from work spent with my family, watching the little ones experience utter joy, appreciating whatever time I have left with the older members of the family, and eating and drinking myself silly. It's good for a bit of cheering up during a time of year which would otherwise be bleak, dark, and cold and not much fun.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
10-11-2015, 09:38 AM
(10-11-2015 08:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 08:53 AM)cjlr Wrote:  ... But that would require a level of logistical and demographic information that is terrifying to contemplate gathering and impossible to implement?

Or they could just pretend they gathered the data and the US is now overwhelmingly Muslim?

They could, but in that case they're still two months late to hand out the Eid cups.

There aren't really any occasions to mark the solstices in Islam or Hinduism; which makes perfect sense for subtropical cultural traditions.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
10-11-2015, 02:40 PM
My Solo Cup I use for my beer is crying because no one gave a shit about him..but starbucks makes a red cup..and they are made famous...Red Solo cup cry's in the corner..

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
― Optimus Prime
[+] 2 users Like HawkofFreedom's post
10-11-2015, 02:57 PM
(10-11-2015 09:38 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 08:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  Or they could just pretend they gathered the data and the US is now overwhelmingly Muslim?

They could, but in that case they're still two months late to hand out the Eid cups.

There aren't really any occasions to mark the solstices in Islam or Hinduism; which makes perfect sense for subtropical cultural traditions.

Who gives a damn? They can confuse the Muslims too by celebrating Eid all year round Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-11-2015, 02:58 PM
(10-11-2015 02:40 PM)HawkofFreedom Wrote:  My Solo Cup I use for my beer is crying because no one gave a shit about him..but starbucks makes a red cup..and they are made famous...Red Solo cup cry's in the corner..

Uhhhh... what?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.