09-10-2011, 01:27 PM

RE: Starcraft 2
yeah mate i play it quite alot
not vary good but i can hold out alright in a 1v1
kwik won
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2012, 10:15 PM
I've started playing. I still suck at it though. If anyones interested in practice let me know. I play terran.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Currently I’m playing “Starcraft”. It’s really interesting game for me. When I finish this game I will play “Starcraft 2”.
09-03-2012, 09:42 PM
I play. Lol atheist starcraft.
12-03-2012, 07:41 AM
(09-03-2012 09:42 PM)chillins Wrote:  I play. Lol atheist starcraft.

The thing that I don't like about Starcraft 2 in online vs play is that essentially, at any one given time, there is ONE way of building up your armies that will always win.

Then Blizz retunes units, and now a new way is undisputed as the best buildup technique for each race, and usually one race is always the best.

One of my online friends was actually ranked #3 in the world for Zerg for a while, but he quit because it was pretty much just doing the same exact thing over and over.
12-03-2012, 08:47 AM
(12-03-2012 07:41 AM)Superluminal Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 09:42 PM)chillins Wrote:  I play. Lol atheist starcraft.

The thing that I don't like about Starcraft 2 in online vs play is that essentially, at any one given time, there is ONE way of building up your armies that will always win.

Then Blizz retunes units, and now a new way is undisputed as the best buildup technique for each race, and usually one race is always the best. One of my online friends was actually ranked #3 in the world for Zerg for a while, but he quit because it was pretty much just doing the same exact thing over and over.

Arguably, any good player could fight against any unit composition. Even the Protoss Deathball that is formed in the late game can be counteracted by good Siege Tank and Thor placement.

Watch the pro-Starcraft players and their builds. A lot of them come up with amazingly creative ways to deal with "OP" compositions.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
05-04-2012, 03:25 AM
After a long hiatus, I finally reinstalled the game today. If anyone still plays and is interested in some matches (standard or custom maps) please PM me for my username and character code! Big Grin

"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace." -- Carlos Santana