Stark Raving Apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Stark Raving Apologetics
A history by ‘Muffs? You mean like an Old Testament type thing before Seth sent His only begotten Son Stark to save our soles?

[Image: 5dZXT.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Muff's assessment of the generations of the forum is spot on. He is the right Kiwi for the job.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Well if someone's going to tell the tale, I can't think of a better, or more frightening author than Earmuffs.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
29-11-2014, 02:53 PM
I hope there's drama. And dragons. And romance.

My born on date is from just 6 months ago. I never knew what I was missing until the second coming of our Great Lord Stark.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
29-11-2014, 02:56 PM
(29-11-2014 02:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Muff's assessment of the generations of the forum is spot on. He is the right Kiwi for the job.

If you say so but I predict the “c” word will be frequently used. Undecided

The Beginning
1 In the beginning Seth created the forum and the website. 2The forum was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Seth was moving over the surface of the waters.

The First Day: Light
3Then Seth said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. 4Seth saw that the light was good; and Seth separated the atheists from the assholes.…

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
29-11-2014, 03:15 PM
(29-11-2014 02:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I hope there's drama. And dragons. And romance.

[Image: $_35.JPG]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-11-2014, 03:30 PM
(29-11-2014 02:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I hope there's drama. And dragons. And action.

fixt it mateDrinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-11-2014, 03:50 PM
(29-11-2014 02:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  -----
and Seth separated the atheists from the assholes.…

And lo it was recognized, this would be a never-ending task. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
29-11-2014, 05:10 PM
(29-11-2014 03:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 02:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I hope there's drama. And dragons. And Romance And action.

fixt it mateDrinking Beverage

Fixed it right back. I like romance and action, can't have a fuckin' history without them.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
29-11-2014, 05:15 PM
You people think I'm made of free time or something? Angry

In saying that, how can I deprive my fan base of such superhuman talent such as mine?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post