Stark, could you please remove this post?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2011, 10:41 AM
RE: Awkward People That You've Met Online. O_o
(05-12-2011 10:15 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(05-12-2011 10:07 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  unswear. And if he's over 17, don't ever talk to him again.

I don't break promises, no matter if it may affect me or not.
It's strange though.
He calls me his daughter, & asks me to call him Daddy.
Everytime, I just tell him "I have a girlfriend."

That's fucked up. I'd suggest that you block him and don't talk to him anymore. You don't owe him a damn thing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
05-12-2011, 10:41 AM
True that he's not hurting one, that's just a peculiar fetish, and we're pointing that out, along with stating our opinions. All of us here just care. Don't get so worked up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
05-12-2011, 10:43 AM
(05-12-2011 10:40 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I don't see why all of you care?
I'm not your daughter.
It's just me.
It's not like he's hurting you.

Not trying to be a bitch, I just don't see why you all are so worried.

Because things like this often snowball out of control.
And it’s so bloody easy to find people!
Just looking out for you.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
05-12-2011, 10:44 AM

(05-12-2011 10:43 AM)Karl Wrote:  Because things like this often snowball out of control.
And it’s so bloody easy to find people!
Just looking out for you.

I can look after myself, thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 10:53 AM
(05-12-2011 10:44 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I can look after myself, thanks.

Of course you can. I'm not sure anyone doubts that. You've demonstrated yourself to be intelligent, articulate and self-sufficient.

Our comments are expressions of caring for you as an important member of our community and "family". I hope you'll read these comments in that light, and not feel that you personally are being attacked. You are a valued member here and we care about you. Even to the point of possibly over-reacting. Or possibly not.

I also hope that if I were to post that I was talking with someone who told me that they were going to set off a dirty bomb in LA, and that I thought they made intelligent arguments about this and that I wasn't going to judge them, then I hope you would have something to say about this. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
05-12-2011, 11:01 AM
RE: Stark, could you please remove this post?
Promises assume an extant future. They come from a time when you word was your bond. In a time like then, this guy wouldn't be saying that kind of stuff, cause daddy cantor... it wouldn't be pretty, lets say.

It's not about you and you honor, it's about his and his lack of honor; and you owe him nothing.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-12-2011, 11:02 AM
RE: Stark, could you please remove this post?
The guy wants to think of you as his daughter, and he obviously doesn't have any "pure" motives. To me it sets off red flags all over the place, but primarily I see a strong potential for control issues and manipulation.

This is only based on what little you've shared. I'm no psychologist by any means, so of course I could easily be wrong but sometimes judging people isn't a bad thing. It's a self-defense mechanism. It's often shed in a bad light because people judge for the wrong reasons (skin color, sexual preferences, looks), but everyone judges each other all the time to some degree. There is a reason incest is looked down upon. Children stuck in incestual situations don't often get a say in the matter (which is entirely beside the point)- it's often abusive, coercive, and damaging. That doesn't sound like something positive to simulate in any way. Just my opinion.
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
05-12-2011, 11:05 AM
(05-12-2011 10:41 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  True that he's not hurting one, that's just a peculiar fetish, and we're pointing that out, along with stating our opinions. All of us here just care. Don't get so worked up.
I'm a little worked up. Hate to have to give the crash course in physics, but there is no extant future. You cannot promise somebody a future, you must create that future; and there is zero reason to create future past this guy's deception.

05-12-2011, 11:06 AM
(05-12-2011 10:40 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I don't see why all of you care?
I'm not your daughter.
It's just me.
It's not like he's hurting you.

Not trying to be a bitch, I just don't see why you all are so worried.

They why did you post this thread? You must have wanted some sort of reaction.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
05-12-2011, 11:14 AM
(05-12-2011 10:40 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  It's not like he's hurting you.

There's no like about it. You get hurt, I get hurt; that's how shit works with friends. How shit works with witchcraft is simulation and word. And OP that starts with just met/incest/I'm scared - and proceeds to - he wants me to call him daddy - has just proceeded beyond the bounds of propriety.

If he's fifteen, he's just a creep. If he's over seventeen, a whole different taxonomy applies. Just be fucking careful, how's that?

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post