Stark, could you please remove this post?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2011, 11:36 AM
RE: Stark, could you please remove this post?
This is getting stupid. I am not going to chase people down and start deleting threads because someone makes a mistake. This is twice in the span of one week I've been asked to delete a thread by you.

I am not sure where to go with this, but if it continues, I may have to make this an adult forum, so as to protect those who are genuinely interested in adult conversation.

Enough is enough. Give your head a shake.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
05-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Stark, chill out man. It seems a little hypocritical to create sections for casual conversation and then complain about the level of chat in them, I'm not trying to sound like a dick, you know I have a lot of respect for you, I'm just saying. Plus you can't be serious about making this an adult forum, half the contributions are from under 18s, serious and casual.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
05-12-2011, 12:02 PM
(05-12-2011 11:59 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Stark, chill out man. It seems a little hypocritical to create sections for casual conversation and then complain about the level of chat in them, I'm not trying to sound like a dick, you know I have a lot of respect for you, I'm just saying. Plus you can't be serious about making this an adult forum, half the contributions are from under 18s, serious and casual.

Yeah, but they are the same person Tongue

[Image: vjp09.gif]
05-12-2011, 12:05 PM
It has nothing to do with casual conversations, and everything to do with being asked to delete a thread in the title no less. This is not a casual topic, and the fact that it is being discussed like one concerns me, but that's just my opinion. The fact is, people who are admittedly 15 years old, discussing their sexual activity here not only puts them in danger, but also makes ME potentially liable should any of this be viewed as sexual solicitation.

So no, I will not "chill out" on this one.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 9 users Like Stark Raving's post
05-12-2011, 12:14 PM
I'm all for open conversation, but some of this stuff just makes me uncomfortable to read and most of it I don't even bother to read or post on.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
05-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Stark, I'm not trying to criticise, just voicing my opinion. Please don't feel like I'm attacking you.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-12-2011, 12:48 PM
I still can't figure out why she even created this thread. Or why, if she's scared she wouldn't stop talking to this dude.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
05-12-2011, 12:52 PM
(05-12-2011 12:48 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I still can't figure out why she even created this thread. Or why, if she's scared she wouldn't stop talking to this dude.

Just a guess. .... ... . . . Maybe this is the reason? Ok so I'm a dick. What of it?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2011, 12:54 PM
(05-12-2011 12:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Stark, I'm not trying to criticise, just voicing my opinion. Please don't feel like I'm attacking you.

Nothing to worry about. It takes a whole lot to make me feel like I'm being attacked.

I like you Hugh, and respect your opinion. Standing my ground on this one though. I don't see how it's hypocritical to make a place for casual conversation, then be against dangerous, harmful threads. It's nowhere close to the same thing.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
05-12-2011, 01:18 PM

I'm deleting my profile.
No more worries. :|
Quote this message in a reply