Stars gave their lives for us.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Stars gave their lives for us.
(13-11-2012 10:43 AM)crippledatheist Wrote:  Stars gace their lives for us to live. Not
Jesus.
Stars gave you 100 years of life, Jesus gave up his life so you can have eternal life.
Dear crippledatheist do you see eternal life is bigger than 100 years?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vijansu's post
15-11-2012, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 09:05 AM by Vosur.)
(14-11-2012 06:39 PM)Vijansu Wrote:  Stars gave you 100 years of life, Jesus gave up his life so you can have eternal life.
We have discussed this topic ad nauseam. Maybe someone will engage you when you're being a little bit more original. Drinking Beverage

Besides, what's the big deal about Jesus' death? He was supposedly resurrected three days later, meaning that he didn't even give up his life in the first place, and there are a whole bunch of more gruesome ways to be executed. Not all that impressive.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
15-11-2012, 09:06 AM
(14-11-2012 06:39 PM)Vijansu Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 10:43 AM)crippledatheist Wrote:  Stars gace their lives for us to live. Not
Jesus.
Stars gave you 100 years of life, Jesus gave up his life so you can have eternal life.
Stars gave billions of lives over the period of billions of years. What the fuck is with this 100 year business?
In addition, your hippie fag Jesus, assuming he even existed, died for his apocalyptic prophecy and not for something arbitrarily fabricated as your fucking retarded "soul".

- Yes I am no longer afraid to insult you religious morons.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
03-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Well most comments got side tracked from the point... Tongue

But yes, it is incredible how the universe has come so far from a singularity.
The evolution of the universe and life on this planet is an extraordinary thing to grasp.

I feel bad for all the theists that miss out on this beauty. I am sure many atheists also miss out on the full picture, but many theists REFUSE to take a look for fear of upsetting their god and being condemned to eternal damnation.
That's right, god created this all, JUST for us, but he also doesn't want us to look into it much... Brilliant.

@Vijansu : Grow up Smile

@Logica Humano : *High Five*
03-01-2013, 12:09 PM
(03-01-2013 11:55 AM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Well most comments got side tracked from the point... Tongue

The evolution of the universe and life on this planet is an extraordinary thing to grasp.

I feel bad for all the theists that miss out on this beauty. I am sure many atheists also miss out on the full picture, but many theists REFUSE to take a look for fear of upsetting their god and being condemned to eternal damnation.
That's right, god created this all, JUST for us, but he also doesn't want us to look into it much... Brilliant.

No singularity - that's outdated physics.

The concept of a singularity disappears when quantum mechanics is included in the model.

Quote: Hawking's singularity theorem is for the whole universe, and works backwards-in-time: in Hawking's original formulation, it guaranteed that the Big Bang has infinite density. Hawking later revised his position in A Brief History of Time (1988) where he stated that "there was in fact no singularity at the beginning of the universe" (p50). This revision followed from quantum mechanics, in which general relativity must break down at times less than the Planck time. Hence general relativity cannot be used to show a singularity.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2013, 12:30 PM
(03-01-2013 12:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2013 11:55 AM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Well most comments got side tracked from the point... Tongue

No singularity - that's outdated physics.

The concept of a singularity disappears when quantum mechanics is included in the model.

Quote: Hawking's singularity theorem is for the whole universe, and works backwards-in-time: in Hawking's original formulation, it guaranteed that the Big Bang has infinite density. Hawking later revised his position in A Brief History of Time (1988) where he stated that "there was in fact no singularity at the beginning of the universe" (p50). This revision followed from quantum mechanics, in which general relativity must break down at times less than the Planck time. Hence general relativity cannot be used to show a singularity.
Ah ok, thanks for the information. I will have to look into it more.
^ (something you don't see from theists)
[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post