Stars!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Stars!
(13-09-2015 05:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  After this I will no longer trust your judgment or taste lol

Hahaha I was thinking the same about you but I won't hold it against youTongue. I think I've just watched so much stargate that everything they do is funny because it's so predictable. I have the same problem with Top Gun- I've seen it so many times that it just gets funnier and more ridiculous every time and that's why it's one of my favorite movies. If you can get over the homosexual overtones...well now everyone knows I have weird taste, Stargate and Top Gun.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Stars!
(13-09-2015 06:17 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 05:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  After this I will no longer trust your judgment or taste lol

Hahaha I was thinking the same about you but I won't hold it against youTongue. I think I've just watched so much stargate that everything they do is funny because it's so predictable. I have the same problem with Top Gun- I've seen it so many times that it just gets funnier and more ridiculous every time and that's why it's one of my favorite movies. If you can get over the homosexual overtones...well now everyone knows I have weird taste, Stargate and Top Gun.

Well that just proves my point Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply