State Trooper preaches about Jesus during traffic stop.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 03:57 AM by JDog554.)
State Trooper preaches about Jesus during traffic stop.
During a traffic stop in Indiana, a State Trooper pulled over a woman for a traffic violation. After giving her a warning, the Trooper started asking some out of context questions such as "What is your home church?" and "Do you accept Jesus Christ as your savior?". When she said no to these questions, he went to his patrol car and got a pamphlet for a local church and gave it her. Apparently they are in the mobile preaching business now. The woman is filing a lawsuit and I don't blame her because that really isn't a good time to ask those kinds of questions. If it were me I would have just taken off after he gave me that warning.

Read more

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2014, 03:56 AM
RE: State Trooper preaches about Jesus during traffic stop.
Actually it was a perfect time. The lady had just committed a crime and should be thinking about God. Anytime is a good time to hear about god - you never know when your time will run out.

Quote:The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1
08-10-2014, 03:59 AM
(08-10-2014 03:56 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Actually it was a perfect time. The lady had just committed a crime and should be thinking about God. Anytime is a good time to hear about god - you never know when your time will run out.
Do you think about your filthy gawd every time you spam this forum, asswipe?
[+] 1 user Likes DunkleSeele's post
08-10-2014, 03:59 AM
(08-10-2014 03:56 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Actually it was a perfect time. The lady had just committed a crime and should be thinking about God. Anytime is a good time to hear about god - you never know when your time will run out.

No it wasn't. She did not commit a crime. It can actually be considered a violation of the First Amendment. The First Amendment specifies that the government shall not prefer one religion over another religion, or religious adherence over anything else. A Police Officer while on duty is considered a government representative.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-10-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: DunkleSeele
Quote:Do you think about your filthy gawd every time you spam this forum, asswipe?

I think about God 24/7 as any Christian should. Btw I am not spamming the forum - this section is to debate religion. You say you want debate but call any theist who comes here a troll. I have not made any post outside the correct section. I am sorry you don't like what you hear - the truth always hurts I guess.

Quote:The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1
08-10-2014, 04:20 AM
(08-10-2014 04:11 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  
Quote:Do you think about your filthy gawd every time you spam this forum, asswipe?

I think about God 24/7 as any Christian should. Btw I am not spamming the forum - this section is to debate religion. You say you want debate but call any theist who comes here a troll. I have not made any post outside the correct section. I am sorry you don't like what you hear - the truth always hurts I guess.

Rolleyes JEEEEEEZUS SAVES! 24/7 huh? So when you're wanking?... Taking a shit? Being a tit on a net forum? Jesus is right there with ya. Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-10-2014, 05:04 AM

Yes, truth may hurt. Your gawd fiction is just pathetic, though.
08-10-2014, 05:13 AM

Actually what he did was a crime. Wasting the public's money pushing his cult. Amazing how many Americans don't get that how un-American and how unpatriotic that sort of crap is. Hundreds of thousands of Americans have sacrificed their lives to make sure we are free from that garbage.

And BTW, Church Lady, "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." ... Jebus done tole you "Judge not, lest ye be judged". I see you personally think you know better than your savior.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-10-2014, 05:52 AM

You are not debating, you are preaching and proselytizing. That's spam.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-10-2014, 06:04 AM

I think about God 24/7 as any Christian should.

Is that why Christians condemn the practice of masturbation?