State Trooper preaches about Jesus during traffic stop.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: State Trooper preaches about Jesus during traffic stop.
(08-10-2014 03:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  ...
If it were me I would have just taken off after he gave me that warning.

But would there have been a warning?

New Testament Cop: "You sinned. You were speeding. I forgive you. Be on your way while I turn the other cheek".

Old Testament Cop: "Bring me 2 goats and a sheep and they will be bunt at the alter in a ritual sacrifice and you must perform the duties of a temple harlot for 2 weeks".

OT... much more style!

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
09-10-2014, 03:58 PM
(08-10-2014 04:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 04:11 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  I think about God 24/7 as any Christian should. Btw I am not spamming the forum - this section is to debate religion. You say you want debate but call any theist who comes here a troll. I have not made any post outside the correct section. I am sorry you don't like what you hear - the truth always hurts I guess.

Rolleyes JEEEEEEZUS SAVES! 24/7 huh? So when you're wanking?... Taking a shit? Being a tit on a net forum? Jesus is right there with ya. Big Grin

Then he's a selfish asshole for refusing to partake in a double dutch rudder with me.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
09-10-2014, 04:00 PM
(09-10-2014 03:58 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 04:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes JEEEEEEZUS SAVES! 24/7 huh? So when you're wanking?... Taking a shit? Being a tit on a net forum? Jesus is right there with ya. Big Grin

Then he's a selfish asshole for refusing to partake in a double dutch rudder with me.

There goes my sleep tonight.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
09-10-2014, 04:04 PM
(08-10-2014 04:11 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  
Quote:Do you think about your filthy gawd every time you spam this forum, asswipe?

I think about God 24/7 as any Christian should. Btw I am not spamming the forum - this section is to debate religion. You say you want debate but call any theist who comes here a troll. I have not made any post outside the correct section. I am sorry you don't like what you hear - the truth always hurts I guess.

Separation of church and state.

</end of argument>

Officer can give ticket and shut the fuck up about jesus. He can bitch about jesus when he's off duty.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
09-10-2014, 04:09 PM
(08-10-2014 03:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  During a traffic stop in Indiana, a State Trooper pulled over a woman for a traffic violation. After giving her a warning, the Trooper started asking some out of context questions such as "What is your home church?" and "Do you accept Jesus Christ as your savior?". When she said no to these questions, he went to his patrol car and got a pamphlet for a local church and gave it her. Apparently they are in the mobile preaching business now. The woman is filing a lawsuit and I don't blame her because that really isn't a good time to ask those kinds of questions. If it were me I would have just taken off after he gave me that warning.

Read more

This makes my blood boil, I dislike the sue happy america we live in, but I hope she sues them into bankruptcy.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
09-10-2014, 04:12 PM
(08-10-2014 03:56 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Actually it was a perfect time. The lady had just committed a crime and should be thinking about God. Anytime is a good time to hear about god - you never know when your time will run out.

You know this tool sounds like a Jeremy walker sock puppet, has anyone checked for that?

Hey hell lover, when you gonna stop dodging me and throw your education, knowledge and intellect onto the stage at the boxing ring? I know getting dismantled publicly can be humiliating, but you just may learn a few things...

click below Yes

It is time to put up or shut up.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid661601

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
09-10-2014, 04:13 PM
The problem I have with this, isn't only the preaching at the traffic stop, but that a police officer is yet again, abusing his authority and power.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
09-10-2014, 04:13 PM
(09-10-2014 04:09 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 03:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  During a traffic stop in Indiana, a State Trooper pulled over a woman for a traffic violation. After giving her a warning, the Trooper started asking some out of context questions such as "What is your home church?" and "Do you accept Jesus Christ as your savior?". When she said no to these questions, he went to his patrol car and got a pamphlet for a local church and gave it her. Apparently they are in the mobile preaching business now. The woman is filing a lawsuit and I don't blame her because that really isn't a good time to ask those kinds of questions. If it were me I would have just taken off after he gave me that warning.

Read more

This makes my blood boil, I dislike the sue happy america we live in, but I hope she sues them into bankruptcy.

Yep, I'm with ya there. The suehappy shit makes me sick sometimes, but in cases where people are clearly violating the rights of others.... sometimes that's what it takes.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
09-10-2014, 04:15 PM
(08-10-2014 10:47 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 03:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  ...
If it were me I would have just taken off after he gave me that warning.

But would there have been a warning?

New Testament Cop: "You sinned. You were speeding. I forgive you. Be on your way while I turn the other cheek".

Old Testament Cop: "Bring me 2 goats and a sheep and they will be bunt at the alter in a ritual sacrifice and you must perform the duties of a temple harlot for 2 weeks".

OT... much more style!

Thumbsup

Old Testament cop bahahahaha! Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
09-10-2014, 04:15 PM
(09-10-2014 04:13 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 04:09 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  This makes my blood boil, I dislike the sue happy america we live in, but I hope she sues them into bankruptcy.

Yep, I'm with ya there. The suehappy shit makes me sick sometimes, but in cases where people are clearly violating the rights of others.... sometimes that's what it takes.

Exactly, they need to learn appropriate behavior and the violation of law this idiot trooper perpetuated on this citizen. can you imagine if I, an atheist (ex cop) pulled over a citizen who had the jesus fish on the back of their car, and started berating them about their belief? I would be out of a job so fast....and rightfully so.