State by State Comparison

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: State by State Comparison
(25-11-2015 03:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:14 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You never really think these types of people are real. Then you meet one. Weeping America is so fucked

I see your type all the time. Especially when I lived in Seattle. Upper middle class white dudes, plagued by white guilt. Thinking they need to stand up for the choices of suffering minorities because of the atrocities of the past.

Like the dumb white kids marching with the BLM peeps, only to get beat up later, but still support them. "They don't know any better."

And you demonstrate the fact that you don't me any more than I do you (except I have actually admitted I don't know you)

What you call "white guilt" I call "pulling off the blinders," just like I did when I shirked my religious beliefs.

You should have quit 11 pages ago. You haven't backed up a single claim you have made. You haven't supported a single critique of the facts and stats you have been shown. And you continue to throw out logical fallacy after logical fallacy while trying to psychoanalyze me with "white guilt."

I hate to tell you this (I am just fucking with you, I don't hate telling you this), but it isn't white guilt, it is because what you say is stupid (willfully ignorant) and racist.

You are a prime example of what is wrong with America. Weeping

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2015, 03:27 PM
(25-11-2015 03:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:14 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You never really think these types of people are real. Then you meet one. Weeping America is so fucked

I see your type all the time. Especially when I lived in Seattle. Upper middle class white dudes, plagued by white guilt. Thinking they need to stand up for the choices of suffering minorities because of the atrocities of the past.

Like the dumb white kids marching with the BLM peeps, only to get beat up later, but still support them. "They don't know any better."

You mean like the "white kids" who joined the freedom riders in the 60s?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-11-2015, 03:35 PM
(25-11-2015 03:23 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I see your type all the time. Especially when I lived in Seattle. Upper middle class white dudes, plagued by white guilt. Thinking they need to stand up for the choices of suffering minorities because of the atrocities of the past.

And you demonstrate the fact that you don't me any more than I do you (except I have actually admitted I don't know you)

What you call "white guilt" I call "pulling off the blinders," just like I did when I shirked my religious beliefs.

You should have quit 11 pages ago. You haven't backed up a single claim you have made. You haven't supported a single critique of the facts and stats you have been shown. And you continue to throw out logical fallacy after logical fallacy while trying to psychoanalyze me with "white guilt."

I hate to tell you this (I am just fucking with you, I don't hate telling you this), but it isn't white guilt, it is because what you say is stupid (willfully ignorant) and racist.

You're wrong. Your thinking is way off. People are not falling for this shit any more. We don't give a shit about the reason for the crimes. We don't accept this bullshit that the crime rates are high because of poverty. Or that they are oppressed therefore need to lash out. Fuck that. It's 2015. A black man is in the white house. No more excuses. Stand your ground laws are a direct result of crime rates. People are shooting back now. They will no longer accept being mugged, robbed, burgled. Take a look at gun background checks. 6 months in a row of record gun purchases. Concealed carry and open carry laws are being loosened across the country. People are voting republican across the country in local elections in record numbers. White voters are fed up with crime, thuglife, terrorists etc.

Things are changing. The Democrats have a white voter problem. Whites are jumping ship. Your way of thinking is in the minority.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-11-2015, 03:37 PM
(25-11-2015 03:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:23 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  And you demonstrate the fact that you don't me any more than I do you (except I have actually admitted I don't know you)

You're wrong. Your thinking is way off. People are not falling for this shit any more. We don't give a shit about the reason for the crimes. We don't accept this bullshit that the crime rates are high because of poverty. Or that they are oppressed therefore need to lash out. Fuck that. It's 2015. A black man is in the white house. No more excuses. Stand your ground laws are a direct result of crime rates. People are shooting back now. They will no longer accept being mugged, robbed, burgled. Take a look at gun background checks. 6 months in a row of record gun purchases. Concealed carry and open carry laws are being loosened across the country. People are voting republican across the country in local elections in record numbers. White voters are fed up with crime, thuglife, terrorists etc.

Things are changing. The Democrats have a white voter problem. Whites are jumping ship. Your way of thinking is in the minority.

Like I said, you're a conservative's wet dream. You'll repeat any old bullshit you hear on talk radio, won't you? Laughat

-Rick
25-11-2015, 03:38 PM
"There's a black guy in the White House, so racism isn't an issue any more."

You're so far up the right wing's ass, you could floss the teeth

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
25-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Come one, you're a Poe, right? You can't be serious about the stupid shit you say.

-Rick
25-11-2015, 03:42 PM
(25-11-2015 03:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  White voters are fed up with crime, thuglife, terrorists etc.

Crime rates have gone down for decades.

(25-11-2015 03:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Things are changing. The Democrats have a white voter problem. Whites are jumping ship. Your way of thinking is in the minority.

The proportion of America that is white has gone down for decades.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
25-11-2015, 03:46 PM
(25-11-2015 03:40 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Come one, you're a Poe, right? You can't be serious about the stupid shit you say.

In all fairness, it might Ben Carson we're talking to.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-11-2015, 03:47 PM
(25-11-2015 03:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You're wrong. Your thinking is way off. People are not falling for this shit any more. We don't give a shit about the reason for the crimes. We don't accept this bullshit that the crime rates are high because of poverty. Or that they are oppressed therefore need to lash out. Fuck that. It's 2015. A black man is in the white house. No more excuses. Stand your ground laws are a direct result of crime rates. People are shooting back now. They will no longer accept being mugged, robbed, burgled. Take a look at gun background checks. 6 months in a row of record gun purchases. Concealed carry and open carry laws are being loosened across the country. People are voting republican across the country in local elections in record numbers. White voters are fed up with crime, thuglife, terrorists etc.

Like I said, you're a conservative's wet dream. You'll repeat any old bullshit you hear on talk radio, won't you? Laughat

I don't listen to talk radio. I make up my own mind after witnessing the real world in the military and in law enforcement on the streets. You're a keyboard jockey. A kid with no experience at anything except what they "teach" you in school. Pay attention to the people that deal with this shit on a daily basis. There's a reason most military vets and police don't support the democrat platform. The average American is finally getting wise, thankfully. That's why we'll probably see Trump as president.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-11-2015, 03:50 PM
(25-11-2015 03:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Like I said, you're a conservative's wet dream. You'll repeat any old bullshit you hear on talk radio, won't you? Laughat

I don't listen to talk radio. I make up my own mind after witnessing the real world in the military and in law enforcement on the streets. You're a keyboard jockey. A kid with no experience at anything except what they "teach" you in school. Pay attention to the people that deal with this shit on a daily basis. There's a reason most military vets and police don't support the democrat platform. The average American is finally getting wise, thankfully. That's why we'll probably see Trump as president.

Not Ben Carson if it supports Trump.

But now I'm not sure if it's a Poe or a Troll

Whatever it is, it's impervious to reason and logic and facts and OH DEAR GOD, it might actually be a republican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post