State by State Comparison

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: State by State Comparison
(25-11-2015 04:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I threw up in my mouth. What does that make me?

Intelligent, realistic, aware? Consider

Hug

Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2015, 04:20 PM
(25-11-2015 03:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Like I said, you're a conservative's wet dream. You'll repeat any old bullshit you hear on talk radio, won't you? Laughat

I don't listen to talk radio. I make up my own mind after witnessing the real world in the military and in law enforcement on the streets. You're a keyboard jockey. A kid with no experience at anything except what they "teach" you in school. Pay attention to the people that deal with this shit on a daily basis. There's a reason most military vets and police don't support the democrat platform. The average American is finally getting wise, thankfully. That's why we'll probably see Trump as president.

Trump? No. He's put his foot in his mouth far too many times.

Only a complete idiot would vote for him.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
25-11-2015, 04:25 PM
(25-11-2015 04:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't listen to talk radio. I make up my own mind after witnessing the real world in the military and in law enforcement on the streets. You're a keyboard jockey. A kid with no experience at anything except what they "teach" you in school. Pay attention to the people that deal with this shit on a daily basis. There's a reason most military vets and police don't support the democrat platform. The average American is finally getting wise, thankfully. That's why we'll probably see Trump as president.

Yeah, but he's going to build a wall...Blink

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-11-2015, 04:29 PM
(25-11-2015 04:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't listen to talk radio. I make up my own mind after witnessing the real world in the military and in law enforcement on the streets. You're a keyboard jockey. A kid with no experience at anything except what they "teach" you in school. Pay attention to the people that deal with this shit on a daily basis. There's a reason most military vets and police don't support the democrat platform. The average American is finally getting wise, thankfully. That's why we'll probably see Trump as president.

I bet LDH would vote for him Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
25-11-2015, 04:51 PM
I'll just note that a recent survey of the socioeconomic factors ranks all 50 states.

Highlights & Lowlights:

1. Massachusetts
  2. Connecticut
  3. New Hampshire
  4. New Jersey
  5. Minnesota

46. Kentucky
    47. Arkansas
    48. Louisiana
    49. West Virginia
    50. Mississippi

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-11-2015, 04:56 PM
(25-11-2015 04:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'll just note that a recent survey of the socioeconomic factors ranks all 50 states.

Highlights & Lowlights:

1. Massachusetts
  2. Connecticut
  3. New Hampshire
  4. New Jersey
  5. Minnesota

46. Kentucky
    47. Arkansas
    48. Louisiana
    49. West Virginia
    50. Mississippi

I'll be damned, it looks like their might be a political trend there Consider

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
25-11-2015, 04:59 PM
(25-11-2015 04:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 04:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  Trump? No. He's put his foot in his mouth far too many times.

Yeah, but he's going to build a wall...Blink
he has enough idiot parts for several thousand complete idiots. It will be a glorious wall.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
25-11-2015, 05:07 PM
(25-11-2015 02:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Jazz and rock & roll don't have lyrics advocating ...
You've given Girly an idea for a thread designed specifically to corrupt the youth of today. ... or yesterday ... or shit whenever.
(25-11-2015 02:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  drug dealing,

(25-11-2015 02:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  murder,

(25-11-2015 02:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  cop killing ,

(25-11-2015 02:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  robbery

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-11-2015, 05:16 PM
(25-11-2015 03:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 03:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I see your type all the time. Especially when I lived in Seattle. Upper middle class white dudes, plagued by white guilt. Thinking they need to stand up for the choices of suffering minorities because of the atrocities of the past.

Like the dumb white kids marching with the BLM peeps, only to get beat up later, but still support them. "They don't know any better."

You mean like the "white kids" who joined the freedom riders in the 60s?

Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner. Darkies, Jews, they're all the same.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Poverty and violent victimization study.

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

November 18, 2014 NCJ 248384

Presents findings from 2008 to 2012 on the relationship between households that were above or below the federal poverty level and nonfatal violent victimization, including rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and simple assault. This report examines the violent victimization experiences of persons living in households at various levels of poverty, focusing on type of violence, victim's race or Hispanic origin, and location of residence. It also examines the percentage of violent victimizations reported to the police by poverty level. Data are from the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which collects information on nonfatal crimes, reported and not reported to the police, against persons age 12 or older from a nationally representative sample of U.S. households. During 2012, about 92,390 households and 162,940 persons were interviewed for the NCVS.

Highlights:

For the period 2008–12—
Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).

Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8–2.5 per 1,000).

The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.

Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).

Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).

Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post