Stealthing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2017, 03:42 PM
Stealthing
"Stealthing" is the act of a person removing a condom without their partner's knowledge, according to a new report from Columbia Law School."

I didn’t even know this was a “thing”. Ohmy

WTF is wrong with men? I must be old school because this would have never crossed my mind.

NEWS APR 29 2017, 6:38 AM ET
’Stealthing’: Victims Describe Partners Removing Condoms During Sex Without Consent

"The calls to the crisis lines have a familiar beginning: "I'm not sure this is rape, but …"

That’s according to a new report, in which victims go on to describe the disturbing practice of “stealthing" — when their sexual partners remove condoms without their knowledge or consent."

What would you do if you found out your sexual partner “pulled this off” on you?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Stealthing
(29-04-2017 03:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  "Stealthing" is the act of a person removing a condom without their partner's knowledge, according to a new report from Columbia Law School."

I didn’t even know this was a “thing”. Ohmy

WTF is wrong with men? I must be old school because this would have never crossed my mind.

NEWS APR 29 2017, 6:38 AM ET
’Stealthing’: Victims Describe Partners Removing Condoms During Sex Without Consent

"The calls to the crisis lines have a familiar beginning: "I'm not sure this is rape, but …"

That’s according to a new report, in which victims go on to describe the disturbing practice of “stealthing" — when their sexual partners remove condoms without their knowledge or consent."

What would you do if you found out your sexual partner “pulled this off” on you?

I must be getting old since I've never heard of that before. When I was a teenager I did have one break on me and didn't really notice until afterwards. Needless to say that was a long couple of weeks.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
29-04-2017, 03:53 PM
I think that's an extremely shitty thing to do to another person. I think it's a violation of another person--even if consent was given for the act of sex. Consent was given for the act of protected sex not unprotected sex and to me, removing a condom sneakily without the other person knowing and without their consent is putting something into their body they did not consent to and should be viewed as a criminal act, imo.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-04-2017, 04:02 PM
After hearing about guys whacking off whilst strangling themselves with a rope, not much surprises me about the stupid shit guys will do with their dick.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-04-2017, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2017 04:30 PM by Vera.)
All I know is, I read this as sheathing and boy, was my messed up brain in the right ballpark (for once!).

Also, in my previous job, working with tourists, we had clients who had to have condoms removed from their nether apertures. Try explaining this to your insurance company (my favourite were the couple who were having sex on/against the sink and it broke. Another client had the toilet bowl break beneath him. Ah, good times, good times (I still miss this job. The co-workers - not so much).

Well, that's my little god-I-don't-wanna-translate non-contribution...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-04-2017, 04:34 PM
I had one accidentally break 18 years ago this December.
Yes
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
29-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Cant women feel the difference ? I mean surely it must feel different being fucked by a condomised dick in the same way it feels different for us blokes to fuck a chick without a rubber. Least I would have thought so. Consider
29-04-2017, 06:59 PM
(29-04-2017 06:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Cant women feel the difference ?

Apparently not when your dick is naturally ribbed for her pleasure.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
29-04-2017, 06:59 PM
(29-04-2017 06:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Cant women feel the difference ? I mean surely it must feel different being fucked by a condomised dick in the same way it feels different for us blokes to fuck a chick without a rubber. Least I would have thought so. Consider

Trojan Magnums didn't feel any different than bareback, according to my SO of the time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-04-2017, 07:17 PM
(29-04-2017 06:59 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(29-04-2017 06:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Cant women feel the difference ? I mean surely it must feel different being fucked by a condomised dick in the same way it feels different for us blokes to fuck a chick without a rubber. Least I would have thought so. Consider

Trojan Magnums didn't feel any different than bareback, according to my SO of the time.

Interesting, woman's pussies must be less sensitive than our dicks I guess.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post