Stealthing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: Stealthing
Really? I gotta explain this????

OK.....

The condom is between the concave and the convex....

The concave is always wet and slippery.

The convex is dry going in the condom.

Wet and slippery beats dry.

Got it???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2017, 08:51 PM
(29-04-2017 07:37 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Really? I gotta explain this????

OK.....

The condom is between the concave and the convex....

The concave is always wet and slippery.

The convex is dry going in the condom.

Wet and slippery beats dry.

Got it???

File this under things I didn't want to read on TTA.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
29-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Oh, hell yes, no condom is much better for the guy, no doubt. But it's reprehensible for him to pull it off, mid intercourse. It's right up there about not telling your prospective partner that you have VD until you've finished (though not as bad). Angry I just read this in the Dear Abby column this morning (yeah, it's easy laughs, sometimes), but the one where the guy didn't admit he had VD until afterwards ought to be flogged. Yes
29-04-2017, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2017 11:40 PM by jennybee.)
(29-04-2017 08:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Oh, hell yes, no condom is much better for the guy, no doubt. But it's reprehensible for him to pull it off, mid intercourse. It's right up there about not telling your prospective partner that you have VD until you've finished (though not as bad). Angry I just read this in the Dear Abby column this morning (yeah, it's easy laughs, sometimes), but the one where the guy didn't admit he had VD until afterwards ought to be flogged. Yes

If some guy pulled that shit on me, I'd flog him myself Drinking Beverage

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
29-04-2017, 09:08 PM
You can flog me any time my dear. Tongue Wink
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
29-04-2017, 10:13 PM
(29-04-2017 09:08 PM)adey67 Wrote:  You can flog me any time my dear. Tongue Wink

Take that condom off and suffer the straw broom for your insolence! Evil_monster
29-04-2017, 10:40 PM
(29-04-2017 06:59 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(29-04-2017 06:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Cant women feel the difference ?

Apparently not when your dick is naturally ribbed for her pleasure.

Shocking

Here you go. This might help...

[Image: wart-removal.jpg?w=660]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
30-04-2017, 06:53 AM
It's rape IMO.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-04-2017, 07:06 AM
(29-04-2017 09:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-04-2017 08:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Oh, hell yes, no condom is much better for the guy, no doubt. But it's reprehensible for him to pull it off, mid intercourse. It's right up there about not telling your prospective partner that you have VD until you've finished (though not as bad). Angry I just read this in the Dear Abby column this morning (yeah, it's easy laughs, sometimes), but the one where the guy didn't admit he had VD until afterwards ought to be flogged. Yes

If some guy pulled that shit on me, I'd flog him myself Drinking Beverage
yeah that is terrible on every level.
30-04-2017, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2017 10:43 AM by adey67.)
(30-04-2017 06:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's rape IMO.

It is definitely NOT rape, but it is assault and a potentially deadly assault, and should incur serous legal consequences like ABH or GBH, Imo
Edit, having considered I suppose it could be considered rape as probably the woman would not have consented to sex without a rubber, but I think assault is easier to prove and convict for than the technical offence of rape.