Step on an opponents head and send a real message!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2010, 09:19 AM

RE: Step on an opponents head and send a real message!
(26-10-2010 09:06 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Uhm, no offence you guys from the US, but to some of us outside the US the Tea Party looks like a neo-Nazi movement.

The pattern seems to be the same.Uneducated , angry people ; social problems ; economic problems; and to top it all a political party that exploits all their anguish to get ahead.
The violence seems there as well.

No offense taken. To some of us within the US the tea party looks the same way.
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2010, 07:13 PM
I think the original tea party message about fiscal sanity and reaction to government over reaching was a good message. Unfortunately, the concept has been completely hijacked by the wingnut contingent and, thanks to the wonders of the 24-7 news cycle, it's turned into a total farce.

Really a tragedy because this country could use a serious grass roots movement. The two main political parties are complete and utter sellouts to large corporate interests that basically fund their campaigns. Unfortunately, most of the tea party candidates we get are beyond extremists. If it wasn't so tragic, it would be funny.

Oh, and for whomever brought up Odonnell, I wouldn't worry about her winning in Delaware. I won't say the US can never experience a Nazi like movement, but I will say Christine ODonnell will not win that election. Even the Republicans have come out against her.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2010, 08:16 PM

27-10-2010, 10:05 PM
If I hate my own species , what the hell those that make me Sad( ?
27-10-2010, 10:31 PM

(27-10-2010 10:05 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  If I hate my own species , what the hell those that make me Sad( ?

A Misanthropist. Undecided
28-10-2010, 03:13 AM
Well that's nice. Has a better ring than nihilist. Big Grin
28-10-2010, 05:39 PM

(28-10-2010 03:13 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Well that's nice. Has a better ring than nihilist. Big Grin

Well look at the bright side. You could go for over achiever and be both. Tongue
28-10-2010, 10:48 PM
(28-10-2010 05:39 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  
(28-10-2010 03:13 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Well that's nice. Has a better ring than nihilist. Big Grin

Well look at the bright side. You could go for over achiever and be both. Tongue

Forgive the degree of nerdiness(not a real word) but that's one achievement I look forward to unlocking. Wink
28-10-2010, 10:53 PM

(28-10-2010 10:48 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(28-10-2010 05:39 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  

Forgive the degree of nerdiness(not a real word) but that's one achievement I look forward to unlocking. Wink
It's easy if one is born without a conscience. (There is such a condition actually) For everyone else it's a matter of hard study, so as to achieve the level of; don't give a chit about nuttin and no one, but could polish off a box of popcorn while happily watching everything die. Tongue

[Image: a9bf40ff.gif]
29-10-2010, 02:35 AM
I think the first makes you a sociopath.
The second just makes you EMO Smile