Stephen Hawking : A Brief History of Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: Stephen Hawking : A Brief History of Time
(02-01-2012 03:37 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  The difference between you & me (if you had read carefully what i said at least , which i doubt seriously ) is that i do know what i am talking about, you do not , you know obviously nothing about islam, let alone about other beliefs , other than yours & the one you cited , i guess, so = end discussion

The difference between you and me is I don't claim to be right in each of my posts you do!

Yes I have read your posts, though I doubt you bother to read many of the replies you get.

If you are so blinded by your faith that you believe Islam is 100% truthful and unadulterated, then not only are you blind. You are also a fool.

So a conversations over just because you said so?, come on that's just childish.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
02-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Islam is based upon paganism if you research its roots back far enough.

The reason why I dont believe in any religions is because they are all wrote from a humans perspective..........im sure if some omnipotent entity exists then it is beyond identity and description.........also religions are hypocrictical in what they do......people now have more freedom to see this and accept it nowadays.......that why atheism is on the rise.........people can actually escape the bondage of religion.

But that is just my opinion on the matter........it is open for discussion and I am open to new ideas and learning........which it appears Abdelz that you are not (you give off that impression anyway)

Im not having a go at you.........I just think that your limited belief systems are holding you back from exploring new avenues of possibility.

Einstein thought religions were "childish superstitions" he knew that subatomicaly there is more space than there was matter........so like many people he wondered if this "space" could be what we term as "god" as it appears to be a container of everything.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-01-2012, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 02:19 PM by AbdelZ.)
(02-01-2012 03:57 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(02-01-2012 03:37 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  The difference between you & me (if you had read carefully what i said at least , which i doubt seriously ) is that i do know what i am talking about, you do not , you know obviously nothing about islam, let alone about other beliefs , other than yours & the one you cited , i guess, so = end discussion

The difference between you and me is I don't claim to be right in each of my posts you do!

Yes I have read your posts, though I doubt you bother to read many of the replies you get.

If you are so blinded by your faith that you believe Islam is 100% truthful and unadulterated, then not only are you blind. You are also a fool.

So a conversations over just because you said so?, come on that's just childish.

haha

If you cannot handle what i say , you can easily take refuge in this kindda non-sense of yours , easy enough

You cannot even address what i was saying , so

End 'discussion ': i am not interested in your psychological delusions self-projections issues , so

(02-01-2012 05:44 PM)bemore Wrote:  
Quote:Islam is based upon paganism if you research its roots back far enough.

Wrong : this great book proved the opposite : trying to cleanse islam of that alien to islam paganism : you can download it for free

http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/14177/...t-in-islam

[quote]The reason why I dont believe in any religions is because they are all wrote from a humans perspective..........im sure if some omnipotent entity exists then it is beyond identity and description.........also religions are hypocrictical in what they do......people now have more freedom to see this and accept it nowadays.......that why atheism is on the rise.........people can actually escape the bondage of religion.

wishful thinking

Is that a fact ? = just empty rhetorics , you wish

You are trying to turn your subjective non-sense to an objective one

All religions are not the same

Quote:But that is just my opinion on the matter........it is open for discussion and I am open to new ideas and learning........which it appears Abdelz that you are not (you give off that impression anyway)

we all have a certain representations of reality : that's just yours talking by default

You say you 'think " that ....

Do not forget that human thought & thus human behaviour are shaped by biological psychological social cultural ideological economic political & other 'mechanisms " , science is not yet through with if ever , so

what you "think " is mostly whispered to you by your own culture , nurture , ecology , psych, society ..............

Do not forget also the fact that thought is also shaped by psyche, emotion, feeling , intuition .....

I think , personally , that intuition is the higher form of intellect

That heart's intelligence or intuitive insights is the higher form of intelligence , so

Quote:Im not having a go at you.........I just think that your limited belief systems are holding you back from exploring new avenues of possibility.

haha : you are so funny :

You have no idea what you are talking about : even the scientific method had islamic origins = came right out of the Qur'an himself : read that book i mentioned here above + Briffault's making of humanity you can download for free via google search

Quote:Einstein thought religions were "childish superstitions" he knew that subatomicaly there is more space than there was matter........so like many people he wondered if this "space" could be what we term as "god" as it appears to be a container of everything.

haha

what are you talking about ?

metaphysical matters are not the subject of physics or the subject of the material science , silly

Einstein had even tried to formulate some kindda theory of everything after the publication of his relativity theory , the latter that lead to the birth of quantum physics Einstein could not combine with his own beliefs concerning God he believed in, ironically enough

Note that the theory of chaos excludes any possibility of the existence of any so-called theory of everything

As Sam Harris proved for example : the split between science or facts & morality is an illusion = some kindda morality is more true than others= some kindda morality is a ...fact , Harris just gave that fact a materialistic atheistic U turn for obvious "reasons"

I add to that , the split between science , morality & easthetics is yet another illusion

Further more : the split between science & islam is an illusion too = the scientific method itself had an islamic Qur,anic origin , to mention just that fact

Once again, the following :

The difference between you & me, guys , is that i do think that all beliefs , cultures, thoughtstreams , ideologies...do have some elements of the truth , including the atheistic ones such as that deterministic materialistic "historic materialism theory " of Marx

End 'discussion " = a silly waste of time

(01-01-2012 05:43 PM)kim Wrote:  AbdelZ - Belief or faith, opinions, and interpretations, are all subjective and they do not have to be the same for everyone.
When you talk about science, mathematical proofs, information backed up with solid data such as scientific facts are objective and are held to the same scrutiny by everyone.

It is very obvious you are trying to confuse or blend subjectivity with objectivity, and that is not a rational, objective way to view any science or even solid data without becoming biased in some way.
In fact, it is not even a faithful way to view one's beliefs! It is your choice if you wish to corrupt your faith by trying to incorporate it into scientific data; I want no part of that.
By the same token, I do not appreciate you trying to insinuate your beliefs into a scientific method, and on these points you will probably be resoundingly ignored or taken to task by many for doing so.

And NO, DO NOT SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE -YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION.

I will ignore your subjective non-sense , your psychological black mail & frustrations , your silly insinuations & suggestions , your unnuanced Eurocentrism ...=irrelevent , that put aside :

You obviously haven't read what i said carefully because my answer to some of your above mentioned words is already there :

well, no wonder that your Eurocentric definition of religion reduces the latter to a matter of belief , feeling , subjectivity & spirituality : islam is much more than that : a matter of belief, matter , spirituality ...a matter of matter & spirit as well & beyond , a matter of facts , morallity, easthetics , politics, economics, society...& much more :

As Sam Harris for example proved in a lecture i placed in this forum earlier : the split between morality & facts or between science & morality is an illusion = some kindda morality is more true than other

I add to that by saying : the silly split between facts or truth , morality & easthetics is an illusion = the silly split between science , morality & easthetics is an illusion

that said :

I see that the western separation between matter & spirit , between the spiritual life & the material one, between life & the after-life is yet another illusion you still believe in

islam for example is a dynamic lifetime journey experience within certain islamic beliefs & paradigms, principles ,.....: the only way to understand , feel , see , hear , taste , smell...islam is by going through that islamic experience , by experiencing it , by practicing it because belief & practice or work are inseparable in islam , & no single islamic experience of no single muslim individual is like that of another muslim individual ...

Islam that considers the approach of truth as something dynamic ending with death = death as THE only ultimate certainty in this double sense = when you will die , your future death as a certainty , only then you will know & you will be certain of The Truth with a big T = The Truth as such cannot be known in this life : we can only approach it via islam, via science , via our human experiences , via constant search....via other beliefs , thoughtstreams .....= nobody can know or be certain of The truth with a big T in life , simply because The universe or the creation is still in the process , still taking place ....among other reasons like the fact that human knowledge is both dynamic & historic for the most part at least = finite & infinite = the finite having the seeds of the infinite contained in it that can be unveiled only by belief , by science , by constant search, by human experiences ..... via the whole human being , the latter that can thus therefore contribute to the this dynamic creation of the universe by God , the humans that can become thus creators also in the process= contribute to the dynamic creation of the universe by God , under God of course , while getting closer to God by absorbing God into themselves & thus by becoming creators themselves .........= that's the real definition of human individuality that can be reached that way = see the "Niezschean " biological & spiritual evolution of man in islam, on islamic terms & within the islamic context with the future potential rise of the higher evolved indiviudual huaman creator , in the islamic sense

islam is thus obvioulsy not only a matter of belief, feeling , intuition, but also a matter of intellect , logic , practice , experience , constant search , seeking knowledge , practicing science .....modern science as the legetimate natural daughter of islam : see the islamic origin of the scientific method that can be traced back to the Qur'an mainly

science that helps us explain the sacred & vice versa :

See this article of the washington Post on the matter :

Quote:Stephen Hawking , science & sharia :

http://www.islamicity.com/m/news_frame.a...ceID=57932

Science & islam as the two sides of the same story , despite their different natures

[color=#483D8B]I agree with you by the way that everybody agrees or should agree with the pure scientific facts , while people do not agree unanimously about religion , not even amidst the same religious group , no wonder

You confuse both the nature of science & that of religion : 2 different things

Science tries to approach just the material side of life , while religion or islam in this case is all about all aspects of life , including about ethics , politics , economics , science ....= about matter & about spirit as well & beyond ............................dynamic islam as a set of beliefs & paradigms for example one cannot wait for science to approach in one life time , not to mention that metaphysical matters are far beyond humans ' & far beyond the material science's reach

Islam is thus far above science itself = islam as a broader approach of life & beyond life , islam that can feed back science & vice versa ....

P.S.: No rational human being can deny the pure scientific facts , we do agree on that , but materialism as an ideology paradigm among many, that has been dominating in exact sciences as in human sciences , excluding all non-materialistic paradigms in the process, had imposed some materialistic prescriptive interpretative speculative matters to science as scientific facts , ironically enough , so :

there is a also another matter : the pure scientific facts & their interpretation are 2 different things

One final note : objectivity does not exist , not even at the level of exact sciences : only islam as the only objective universal true neutral view of life can enable us to be objective ............universal...........we cannot absolutely otherwise
03-01-2012, 02:26 PM
(03-01-2012 01:45 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha
If you cannot handle what i say , you can easily take refuge in this kindda non-sense of yours , easy enough

You cannot even address what i was saying , so

End 'discussion ': i am not interested in your psychological delusions self-projections issues , so

You keep describing your self in this thread but try to pass it off as someone else.
You are unwilling to listen to anyone with an opinion different from yours, even when you are confronted by facts, which you then do verbal acrobatics to avoid answering.

Your posts are nonsense, you have been told several times by myself and many other members of this forum that your posts consist of words thrown together that you think makes it sound like intelligent post, but infact they are gibberish.

I understand english isn't your first language, but many other members of this forum don't speak english but still manage to make coherent posts.

Quote:You cannot even address what i was saying

Ive addressed anything you've posted, its not my fault that your superiority complex won't allow you to read what anyone that isn't you is posting.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-01-2012, 04:18 PM
(03-01-2012 01:45 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Do not forget that human thought & thus human behaviour are shaped by biological psychological social cultural ideological economic political & other 'mechanisms " , science is not yet through with if ever , so

what you "think " is mostly whispered to you by your own culture , nurture , ecology , psych, society ..............

Do not forget also the fact that thought is also shaped by psyche, emotion, feeling , intuition .....

Guess what "buddy" the very same thing can be applied to you as well.......except your having your mind warped by religion.

Now excuse me whilst I remove my +1 from your rep and replace it with -1.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-01-2012, 12:46 PM
(03-01-2012 01:45 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  objectivity does not exist ... only islam as the only objective universal true

Precious!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes zaybu's post
04-01-2012, 01:28 PM
(04-01-2012 12:46 PM)zaybu Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 01:45 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  objectivity does not exist ... only islam as the only objective universal true

Precious!

In what way is it "precious"???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-01-2012, 04:26 PM
(04-01-2012 01:28 PM)bemore Wrote:  

Precious!

I love when a post contradicts itself within the same sentence.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes zaybu's post
04-01-2012, 04:41 PM
(04-01-2012 04:26 PM)zaybu Wrote:  

Precious!

Yep -brilliant!

Islam is the only true objectivity
Objectivity does not exist
Therefore, Islam does not exist.
AbdelZ--> [Image: 073.gif]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
05-01-2012, 01:17 PM
(04-01-2012 04:41 PM)kim Wrote:  
(04-01-2012 04:26 PM)zaybu Wrote:  

Precious!

Yep -brilliant!

Islam is the only true objectivity
Objectivity does not exist
Therefore, Islam does not exist.
AbdelZ--> [Image: 073.gif]

Read my response to just that earlier , a page earlier , i guess

I do not wanna repeat myself over & over again

Note : modern formal logic is sometimes just a matter of cultural habits

For example : to say that a proposition can only be true or false is not always true :

formal logic that relies mainly on resemblances between things , associations ....mostly

+ most of western thought is conceptual = not really a serious way to apprehend reality

P.S.: Why couldn't you respond to my long post to you then , that's no question obviously