Stephen Hawking interview

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Stephen Hawking interview
I found this really good Hawking interview. The whole interview is great and funny, but the interviewer asked hawking one question we all wonder if we were paralyzed like him. Its at the 7:45 mark. He asks him if he ever thought about ending it all. What a incredible question to ask.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUaiPw6xuPE
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like satan69's post
22-02-2012, 09:05 PM
RE: Stephen Hawking interview
Great interview, thanks.

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."-Albert Einstein
22-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:While there is life, there is hope.

YES.
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post
23-02-2012, 11:58 AM

HOW in the hell is he talking?
His hands dont move to some touchpad to type. Can someone explain to me how his voice synth works? Freaking amazing. And evey with a monotone voice the guys freaking funny as hell!

Long live Hawking!

D
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 02:37 PM
the questions are probably given to him before the interview and answers stored in the computer.
24-02-2012, 12:33 AM
(23-02-2012 11:58 AM)Denicio Wrote:  HOW in the hell is he talking?
His hands dont move to some touchpad to type. Can someone explain to me how his voice synth works? Freaking amazing. And evey with a monotone voice the guys freaking funny as hell!

Long live Hawking!

D

I think he has a camera pointing to his eyes. He looks at letters or words with his eyes and the camera captures what he saw. The rest is TTS (text to speech) technology.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2012, 12:38 AM
It's all a sham. He's nothing but a shill being rolled out in a wheelchair. There's no way a camera can make your eye talk. Pff! It's obvious, folks. Don't you see? Stephen Hawking is a Robot!!!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Challenge: Hack Stephen Hawking's computer and make him announce that he's found Jesus and will no longer be studying science.
[+] 2 users Like Ben's post