Stephen Hawking vs the people on this forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Stephen Hawking vs the people on this forum.
(08-05-2013 02:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 01:40 PM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, you seem to equate support of Israel or at least opposition to actions of some of the muslim states as support of judasim. It would be rather like you calling me, a person who firmly opposes most Israeli actions, anti-semitic.

It's not just that. I started a thread about a book written by an atheist communist professor in Israel, this book basically shat on Judaic and Christian myths that are taken wrongly as historical fact. But since this book challenged Judaic religious nonsense it got many people here upset and they attacked the premise of the book. If they didnt do this because they like Judaism then what was the reason?

Perhaps because you are a twit.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2013, 03:29 PM
(08-05-2013 02:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 02:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  It's not just that. I started a thread about a book written by an atheist communist professor in Israel, this book basically shat on Judaic and Christian myths that are taken wrongly as historical fact. But since this book challenged Judaic religious nonsense it got many people here upset and they attacked the premise of the book. If they didnt do this because they like Judaism then what was the reason?

BOOM, headshot.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
08-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Troll
If a troll that lives in a cave is called a cave troll, what do you call one that lives under a bridge? Bridge Troll?
Troll

08-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Why do you constantly tar all out members with the same brush?. You've had interaction with a few members. You have no idea how the rest of our members feel about certain issues yet you make the assumption we all believe anything our glorious leaders tell us. You don't know shit about us.

Every time you make a post like this all you do is paint yourself as a dick meaning the members that would otherwise be willing to have a discussion and hear you out will avoid you leaving the members you are acquainted with to tell you how much you suck.

I'm glad hawking is boycotting Israel. I hope more people follow him in it.
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
08-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Actually I am becoming more aware of the reality of the relationship between Israel and Palestine. Professor Hawking's boycott intrigues me. Which is likely to make me seem out more information a out the subject. I'm likely to learn something about the subject as a result. Would this not be in line with his reasons for boycotting in the first place? To make a statement? To encourage others to become more aware of the situation?

I'm a member of this forum.

Also, who says I'm wearing any panties at all?
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
08-05-2013, 07:20 PM
(08-05-2013 06:59 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Actually I am becoming more aware of the reality of the relationship between Israel and Palestine. Professor Hawking's boycott intrigues me. Which is likely to make me seem out more information a out the subject. I'm likely to learn something about the subject as a result. Would this not be in line with his reasons for boycotting in the first place? To make a statement? To encourage others to become more aware of the situation?

You are the first one that commented on the boycott in this thread. The rest have only become angry at the news of the boycott so far. Pay more attention at what people in this thread do and don't say and you will begin to notice a pattern for A. Demonization of those that are critical to Israel. or B. Explicit Defense of the religious fascist nation.
08-05-2013, 07:22 PM
(08-05-2013 07:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 06:59 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Actually I am becoming more aware of the reality of the relationship between Israel and Palestine. Professor Hawking's boycott intrigues me. Which is likely to make me seem out more information a out the subject. I'm likely to learn something about the subject as a result. Would this not be in line with his reasons for boycotting in the first place? To make a statement? To encourage others to become more aware of the situation?

You are the first one that commented on the boycott in this thread. The rest have only become angry at the news of the boycott so far. Pay more attention at what people in this thread do and don't say and you will begin to notice a pattern for A. Demonization of those that are critical to Israel. or B. Explicit Defense of the religious fascist nation.

Noted. What is the expected result? Why?

Where is the control group? I have to say this doesn't feel like a proper experiment.
08-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Kim's frozen panties: 1
I&I said something-something: 0

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-05-2013, 08:29 PM
(08-05-2013 02:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 02:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  It's not just that. I started a thread about a book written by an atheist communist professor in Israel, this book basically shat on Judaic and Christian myths that are taken wrongly as historical fact. But since this book challenged Judaic religious nonsense it got many people here upset and they attacked the premise of the book. If they didnt do this because they like Judaism then what was the reason?

What was the book criticizing Judaic religious stuff ? I'd be interested in that. I do it all the time.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

08-05-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 09:19 PM by PoolBoyG.)
I'd like to stress one point: Zionism does not equate with Judaism - Judaism does not equate with Zionism.

You can be one without the other, as well as promoting one and despising the other.

example: many practicing Jews are opposed to the political existence of Israel. And you have many Christians or non religious that vehemently push for an (expanded) Israeli state.
[+] 1 user Likes PoolBoyG's post