Stephen Hawking vs the people on this forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Re: RE: Stephen Hawking vs the people on this forum.
(08-05-2013 09:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 08:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What was the book criticizing Judaic religious stuff ? I'd be interested in that. I do it all the time.

It's a book called the invention of the Jewish people. It goes through many supposed historical accounts in Jewish and religious texts and shows that many of them didnt happen. These things that he says didnt happen are the same things that Jewish people rely on to believe they are from a lineage of people from the Middle East.

Yes and you're equating a stance that it doesn't matter what comes out as reality now to a stance in positive of Israel.

Maby here know the history of Jewish populations from ot story to the euro populations is disconnected and made up at the core. Okay, so what?

The disagreement books down to thinking its foolish you and others bringing it up think it makes difference now in how Israel exists in peoples eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: Stephen Hawking vs the people on this forum.
Where the fuck did this half-human saw that we here love Judaism? Is it maybe because we do not believe in all the BS about ...shhhhhh... Holocaust? Big Grin

Yo, fucktard, we don't love Judaism any more or less we love any other religion.

Stephen Hawking deserves everyone's respect, so I don't see the problem here...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-05-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: Stephen Hawking vs the people on this forum.
(09-05-2013 04:38 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 09:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  It's a book called the invention of the Jewish people. It goes through many supposed historical accounts in Jewish and religious texts and shows that many of them didnt happen. These things that he says didnt happen are the same things that Jewish people rely on to believe they are from a lineage of people from the Middle East.

Yes and you're equating a stance that it doesn't matter what comes out as reality now to a stance in positive of Israel.

Maby here know the history of Jewish populations from ot story to the euro populations is disconnected and made up at the core. Okay, so what?

The disagreement books down to thinking its foolish you and others bringing it up think it makes difference now in how Israel exists in peoples eyes.

The author of the book is an Israeili Professor living in Israel and he himself has stated many times that he believes Israel has a right to exist. His only purpose was to de-myth the religious bullshit about jewish people being a unified "race" or "ethnic" unity that has lineage to the middle east. Many european jews in the early 1900's believed that palestineans were the original middle eastern jewish people, even Ben Gurion, one of the founders of Israel had this view. European Jews have zero if any direct lineage to the middle east, they are european in every way by the time they decided to colonize the middle east....and yes Israel is the last European colony.

It doesn't matter how the religious world sees itself or other cultures, historical religious bullshit is historical religious bullshit.