Steve Harvey on dating atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Steve Harvey on dating atheists
(07-01-2015 11:59 AM)pablo Wrote:  Didn't Harvey's ex wife claim that he cheated on her their whole marriage?

That's why he thinks atheists are all thugs and murderers cause even with religion he has no morality so he figures everyone is as depraved as he is.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-01-2015, 12:30 PM
(07-01-2015 11:59 AM)pablo Wrote:  Didn't Harvey's ex wife claim that he cheated on her their whole marriage?

But at least he has a barometer for his morality so he can say he knows what he did was wrong. . .you sly atheists don't have that.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
07-01-2015, 01:02 PM
This makes me really depressed. Steve Harvey is so funny. But then there's this. Sad
07-01-2015, 01:51 PM
(07-01-2015 09:43 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He fits very well on the family feud because the people on the show that come on sometimes are even denser than him. I still find that funny from random time to time.

That thing's been on at my house a lot lately. I knew I disliked the guy when someone gave a male body part as an answer and he spent like a minute and a half going on and on "OH, this is a CHRISTIAN SHOW! That better not be up there! Is that up there!? I'll lose my job if it's up there! Don't be up there!". And then it turned out to not be up there.

Nice to know my hatred is not undeserved.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
08-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Steve Harvy Wrote:[if] we were evolved from monkeys, why we still got monkeys?

[Image: cows_zps41e5ac6d.jpg]

Steve Harvey Wrote:You know, talking to a person that don’t believe in God, what’s his moral barometer? Where’s it at? It’s nowhere.

You can't know where his moral barometer is unless you know he's taking his cues from someone who could never be troubled to explicitly forbid rape. Ladies, you want to avoid a man like that.
08-01-2015, 08:57 AM
I will say, Harvey is a charitable and quite funny man. I've watched him host on Family Feud. This has lowered my opinion of him as ignorance is everywhere and him spreading it on a popular talk show to shun atheism is bad.
08-01-2015, 10:13 AM
He is a comedian and I've seen him on talk shows giving advice. I thought it was all tongue in cheek but I'm rethinking that now. Is he serious about this? Sounds like it.
08-01-2015, 10:36 AM
I saw a video with him and he asked if evolution was true and we came from monkey's why were there still monkeys (words to that effect).

I promptly closed the window and got on with my life.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-01-2015, 10:45 AM

Hey!!! That was NOT his fault. It was the devil's temptress. Evil_monster

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
08-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Quote:you don’t know where the man’s “moral barometer” is

I've heard of a "moral compass"... what the hell is a "moral barometer"? Looks like an evil low moral pressure zone is moving across the northwest with self-righteous highs remaining steady in the southeast... WTF?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post