Sticky Notes IRL. And by sticky I mean tacks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2013, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 12:43 PM by Adenosis.)
RE: Sticky Notes IRL. And by sticky I mean tacks.
(08-04-2013 01:20 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I don't do stickies I do lists. I have lists and lists of stuff.

This reminds me of a dude in my highschool that carried a brief case around and he had a tape recorder, that's where he put his thoughts.

A tape recorder, interesting. A wall of notes is more convenient if your always at the same spot (like me). But for travelling from class to class at a university and/or work and stuff, a recorder would be a good idea.

Edit: One thing I want to do is take more pictures. To have a timeline of ideas, notes, and pictures would be neat.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Version 3!
It's Mobile!

..Kind of

Using red for ideas and info related to biology, philosophy and logic in yellow, math and physics in black and blue. Clear is for random stuff and white is for history. Big Grin

09-04-2013, 11:44 PM
(09-04-2013 12:40 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 01:20 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I don't do stickies I do lists. I have lists and lists of stuff.

This reminds me of a dude in my highschool that carried a brief case around and he had a tape recorder, that's where he put his thoughts.

A tape recorder, interesting. A wall of notes is more convenient if your always at the same spot (like me). But for travelling from class to class at a university and/or work and stuff, a recorder would be a good idea.

Edit: One thing I want to do is take more pictures. To have a timeline of ideas, notes, and pictures would be neat.

You need a polaroid camera that produces stick-its as well Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
10-04-2013, 12:16 AM
(08-04-2013 10:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm horrible at making lists. My husband insists I should NEVER EVER leave the house without one...and he's totally right.

I'm always forgetting to get something and usually it's something important.

I always forget the list...

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2013, 11:14 PM
(09-04-2013 11:44 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  You need a polaroid camera that produces stick-its as well Big Grin

Hell yes. I use to have this old camera that printed off the picture after taking it. Clumpy thing.