Crystal
Sky
Flora
Emo
[Show Results]

Still having Imaginary friends :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2011, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 10:44 PM by Laxion.)
Still having Imaginary friends :D
I'm 14, I don't care if this is not normal or anything, I'm fine with having imaginary friends Smile

My imaginary friends can be very extremists, stressful, but I think I handle it pretty well. I have like maybe over 20 imaginary friends, forgot them all, just about 5 remains, but I'm writing down the names of them, so I don't forget about them Smile

10 names so far on it, wonder if the list will get bigger,

Some of my imaginary friends are extreme because, some of them claim to be someone else of reality, with no evidence to back it up, don't want faith on them, some of them are power hungry, they err want to control me, like emotionally, and physically. Some of them are extremely helpful

power hungry
Crystal, who I known for about 3 years also my very first imaginary friend, in the end she corrupted and wanted control over me. She very quiet, still like her though, (yes still talking to her. I don't think she very corrupt.)

Most Trusted
is Sky, he always wants me to get smarter, healthier, and make the right choices, always supporting me no matter what, (still talking to him)

scariest
Flora, She's like scaring me badly, doesn't really let anything else scare me, she always make fear funny and actually not scary at all, she saids she likes doing that because she wants to be the only one scaring me. Always making imaginations demons, and scary stuff at night. (still talking to her)

Non Emotional
Emo, he doesn't really care about anything, just really question about everything, like are you sad ? why do you care what other thinks? why do you feel angry ? and I was like don't you ever feel any of these, he is like I don't care about anything. He act heartless, like a nobody, but I think he is helping me. (don't really talk to him, forgotten maybe)

Others
all forgotten

Overall, Crystal's important because she is my 1st imaginary friend + helped me with lots of things over the years. Sky for helping me make smarter choices, eating healthier, helps me deal with stress, be smarter, be fitter. Flora, for helping me overcoming most of my fears. Emo for helping me deal with emotions. And many others who also helped me with my life.

now wondering if you guys still have imaginary friends ?
and which of the 4 you liked the best ? Big Grin

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2011, 10:40 PM
RE: Still having Imaginary friends :D
I'm an otherkin. Thats kind of like having an imaginary friend, only more powerful, and kind of embarrassing because it defies logic.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
13-01-2011, 10:48 PM
They defy logic ? I'm sure they don't, my mind probably made them up to help me cope with life.

Its a natural thing to have imaginary friends at young age except most people lose them when they start school.

13-01-2011, 10:55 PM

I like Crystal!

I don't think I ever had imaginary friends (unless you count Jesus), so I don't even understand what an imaginary friend is. Did I miss out on something as a kid?
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Actually, I really don't talk to imaginary friends a lot, just a few of them. usually just talk to 1 of them a day or something, usually at night.

Imaginary friends are awesome, some of mine are a bit destructive towards me but I really hold the most power since I can summon any of them and kinda lock them up in my mind if I wanted to, but I really don't do that.

Imaginary friends can talk back to you without you doing their talking, at least that's how mine works.

13-01-2011, 11:08 PM
(13-01-2011 10:55 PM)mBear Wrote:  I like Crystal!

I don't think I ever had imaginary friends (unless you count Jesus), so I don't even understand what an imaginary friend is. Did I miss out on something as a kid?

No. I didn't have any imaginary friends either. Even when I was young and believed in god, he wasn't an imaginary friend. He was more of an abstract idea based on what I was told, kind of like Santa Claus without presents or reindeer.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
13-01-2011, 11:18 PM
I have role play characters that exist like a following entity when not in use. I suppose that would count as imaginary friends.
Actually if you count the amount of alternate personalities I carry for media and entertainment purposes then I'd have like 10-20 imaginary friends.

Though that leaves the question... Is Indiana Jones Harrison Ford's imaginary friend? hmmm...

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
14-01-2011, 06:57 AM

When I was a kid I believed in God but not as an imaginary friend, more like "big brother" watching over. Confused

Can't say I ever had imaginary friends, as long as it's not a psychosis and you can control them it actually sounds like fun! Sometimes I would imagine that I was a fictional character off TV or a movie and maybe dress up that way or something, but that is just playing pretend and normal I think.
Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2011, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 04:12 AM by ebilekittae.)
I'm not the only weird person out there?! :O

I have imaginary friends, too, though to a much less prevalent extent than I used to. The ones I have now are what I call the "Hired Men". I want to make it clear that I 100% acknowledge that they are imaginary, they have no connection to the real life (aside from possibly filling my imaginary friend gap after leaving the flock (although I "hired" most of them before I left Christianity)). Tongue Anyway, they take different roles and are exaggerated personalities based on what role they take. They are:

Narratorman
He's the first one I "hired" and takes the role of my imagination. I talk with him when I need inspiration, but he gets a little out of control sometimes and likes to mess things up right in the middle of a good idea. Anything he says, is, in my mind.

Noteman
Noteman is probably the most fun. He arose after I started talking with Narratorman less and less and the nuance of Narratorman's personality embodied itself in Noteman. Since he kind of popped out of nowhere, I imagine him--even in my head--as just a disembodied voice that doesn't really exist. Noteman typically has some snarky comment on the situation at hand that I often take to use to earn bonus points in real life. Unless they're too snarky or inappropriate. Which happens a lot.

Grammarman
Grammarman is your typical grammar Nazi. He takes the form that one would imagine of an avid country-club-goer. He annoys me a lot when I make stupid mistakes in grammar, but we share self-satisfactory laughs together when someone else does. Tongue

Conscienceman
Conscienceman is my conscience. He doesn't say much. Just looks at me with a very disappointed look. Makes me feel bad really quickly.

Soundman
Soundman is mute, but controls the songs that go through my head. After talking with him I'm actually able to get a song going through my head replaced with a different one. Being a weirdo has its advantages.

Ironyman
Ironyman is there to make a "=D" face to point out ironic situations. Noteman usually has sometihng to say soon afterwards. A friend actually came up with the idea of Ironyman and added him to my ranks after putting up with the other hired men for a couple/few years. Tongue

Innuendoman
Innuendo is there to make "That's what she said!" jokes, giggly faces when someone says something that can be misconstrued as possibly being sexual, and coming up with such immaturities of his own for my usage. Due to his promiscuity and my prudishness, we don't talk much. xD

Replacementman
A screwup. Really bad. He's around to fail. He takes the jobs that no one wants to do/not in their power to do. If he was really hired, he'd be fired in an instant.

Those are the fun parts of a probably psychologically disturbed 20-year-old. Big Grin They're fun to me. xD

If you count roleplaying characters like Ceta was saying, then I guess there are a lot more... Tongue

Anyway, I voted for Flora. Ever since I started looking for the funny things in a scary situation, I rarely get scared anymore. So I think she's helpful. xD

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Cool, imaginary friends can be awesome, I barely talk with them, I just try my best to stay in reality Big Grin

its nice to know, there are others with imaginary friends still lol.