Stoner Movies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2012, 06:54 AM
RE: Stoner Movies
The Wall - which probably falls into the "obvious" category. Live at Pompeii, of course. 2001. Yellow Submarine. Akira. Like Erxy said, the list is endless. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Oh man... don't even go to the region of Floyd; I'll probably get a contact high just from memory. Shy

Having said that...
... how is it I know every fucking word, every musical phrase, and can name every instrument when heard on The Wall album, but have no idea what the current number on my car's license plate is? Blink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
19-09-2012, 04:29 PM
(19-09-2012 04:26 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh man... don't even go to the region of Floyd; I'll probably get a contact high just from memory. Shy

Having said that...
... how is it I know every fucking word, every musical phrase, and can name every instrument when heard on The Wall album, but have no idea what the current number on my car's license plate is? Blink

How the fuck one mention stoner and not the Floyd. Ain't my fault, the OP was defective. Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Michael Bay films automatically become watchable when stoned... you kind of enjoy all the explosions.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
19-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Saw Pink Floyd in concert in '94. Young, high, and immersed in the music.

Floyd+weed=awesome.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Stoner Movies
I also like watching space documentaries like The Universe. I won't retain much knowledge, but galaxies and nebulae look pretty bitchin when you're stoned. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
19-09-2012, 04:40 PM
(19-09-2012 04:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I also like watching space documentaries like The Universe. I won't retain much knowledge, but galaxies and nebulae look pretty bitchin when you're stoned. Thumbsup

So true, man. I only ever remember the visuals of those kinds of programs when high.

[Image: opforum1.png]
19-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Stoner Movies
(19-09-2012 04:40 PM)frankiej Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 04:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I also like watching space documentaries like The Universe. I won't retain much knowledge, but galaxies and nebulae look pretty bitchin when you're stoned. Thumbsup

So true, man. I only ever remember the visuals of those kinds of programs when high.

The thing that's nice about that is you never run out of things to watch because each time it's like you're watching for the first time!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Fucking Erxy. Got that black light yet? How come I think if I go over your house with a joint and a laser pointer, it's on? Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Stoner Movies
(19-09-2012 05:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Erxy. Got that black light yet? How come I think if I go over your house with a joint and a laser pointer, it's on? Tongue

You don't need a laser pointer, I have a laser light machine and lava lamp! Thumbsup