Stop harassing me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2017, 04:52 AM
Stop harassing me
Please STOP HARASSING ME.

This includes name-calling, ridiculing, defaming, character-assassinating, bashing and attacking me.

This will only encourage and monger like-minded perpetrators to exploit my weaknesses, really and physically harass me.

I've suffered enough of this on many forums. I'm too depressed, lonely and vulnerable.

I'm just too innocent to even bother, hurt and let down by all means.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Stop harassing me
Well, if you believe you are the genuine victim of targeted harassment, please inform any or all of the moderators and admins.

While the forum enjoys a strong free speech policy, that does allow a sometime uncomfortable level of acerbic and vitriol, that not necessarily violating the rules. We allow people to disagree, quite vehemently at that, when their opinions differ and are challenged (outside of safe areas, such as the here in the Personal Issues section).

But that call is up to the admin/mods. If someone has violated the rules, they'll handle it, once they've been made aware of it. If not, this may not be the best fit of an online community for you. I wish you the best either way.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 9 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2017, 05:02 AM
(16-09-2017 05:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, if you believe you are the genuine victim of targeted harassment, please inform any or all of the moderators and admins.

While the forum enjoys a strong free speech policy, that does allow a sometime uncomfortable level of acerbic and vitriol, that not necessarily violating the rules. We allow people to disagree, quite vehemently at that, when their opinions differ and are challenged (outside of safe areas, such as the here in the Personal Issues section).

But that call is up to the admin/mods. If someone has violated the rules, they'll handle it, once they've been made aware of it. If not, this may not be the best fit of an online community for you. I wish you the best either way.

You all are good on this forum. I am just venting my traumas because of one Archinect forum that has no rules.
[+] 2 users Like Thinker's post
16-09-2017, 05:23 AM
Huh?

Oh well.

Hey I thought about your martial arts training alone with no informed instruction. There are dangers which may result in injury. I suggest you find a good club. If you pm a description of your body shape I may be able to guide you towards a suitable style.

Just one of those harassing you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-09-2017, 05:25 AM
(16-09-2017 05:02 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 05:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, if you believe you are the genuine victim of targeted harassment, please inform any or all of the moderators and admins.

You all are good on this forum. I am just venting my traumas because of one Archinect forum that has no rules.

You might want to edit your OP in this thread to add this otherwise you may find yourself challenged fairly robustly even in here in PI&S. I'm sorry you felt picked on over on that forum obviously there's not anything we can help you with regarding a totally different forum other than to advise you that you are totally in control of your web browser and where you choose to visit. Hopefully your experience will be better here. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
16-09-2017, 05:41 AM
If this is an issue on a different forum, not knowing the circumstances, about the best I can advise you is to figure out whether you like that forum enough to want to stay despite the hassle.

If you do like it, stay and interact only with the posters with whom you can have a productive conversation. If you don't like it that much, log off and don't come back.

If your problem is with TTA, then posting in this section wouldn't be encouraged. The reason is that it's not considered good manners to post attacks on members in a section in which the poster is protected from pushback. Let me or another moderator know if you want the thread moved.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
16-09-2017, 07:31 AM
(16-09-2017 05:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 05:02 AM)Thinker Wrote:  You all are good on this forum. I am just venting my traumas because of one Archinect forum that has no rules.

You might want to edit your OP in this thread to add this otherwise you may find yourself challenged fairly robustly even in here in PI&S. I'm sorry you felt picked on over on that forum obviously there's not anything we can help you with regarding a totally different forum other than to advise you that you are totally in control of your web browser and where you choose to visit. Hopefully your experience will be better here. Smile

Personal issues and SUPPORT! No challenging here, this is a heavily moderated section.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-09-2017, 07:35 AM
(16-09-2017 04:52 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Please STOP HARASSING ME.

This includes name-calling, ridiculing, defaming, character-assassinating, bashing and attacking me.

This will only encourage and monger like-minded perpetrators to exploit my weaknesses, really and physically harass me.

I've suffered enough of this on many forums. I'm too depressed, lonely and vulnerable.

I'm just too innocent to even bother, hurt and let down by all means.

There are many forums out there, and they are like little countries with different moods, flavors and rules. You just need to find one that feels right. Of course, all discussions can bring a certain amount of unease - that is natural when your views don't match those of others. But, that is how we learn and grow.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Imo, if you are going somewhere and interacting with certain people that are causing you distress, stop going there. There are so many forums out there-why waste time on one that is causing you stress? I'm sorry people are making you feel this way, but the good thing is--you can just walk away from the situation just by not clicking on it.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
16-09-2017, 09:02 AM
It's in the nature of things. All forums are like this, I should know. lol. Illigitimi non carburundum!