Stop harassing me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Stop harassing me
I agree that if you don't like the atmosphere of an online debate forum, leave and never return. Online forums are most often free-for-alls, but that is what debate is about. If we all agreed with each other, it would be pretty boring. You can also block members who seem out to irritate you just because they can.

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Jeanne's post
23-09-2017, 03:23 AM
Anyways, I initially was hopeful that TTA forum would be my last bastion of humanity and until now it indeed has felt my best home. Now that I am only seeing hate-mongering attitudes towards me, I am now feeling gradually alienated - is that what you want me to go through, yes? I would be surprised if that is not so - but it has to come down to explicit consensus here.

I no longer see most of you as humans anymore because of all this such almost entirely unpredictable adversity coming from some most antagonistic forum members.

At least, I plead that you spare me some littlest peace possible if you could muster your littlest to nil efforts to do so.

I am having some emotional anguish right now as a result. I am trying to ignore and walk away but cannot help to do so - something is bothering me about this forum: it is making me grow to become a rather evil person with potence to adversely affect the real world and, I am trying to resist this such negative influence being cast by such forum users upon my mind.
23-09-2017, 04:06 AM
(16-09-2017 12:57 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  I agree that if you don't like the atmosphere of an online debate forum, leave and never return. Online forums are most often free-for-alls, but that is what debate is about. If we all agreed with each other, it would be pretty boring. You can also block members who seem out to irritate you just because they can.

Absolutely.

I am pretty liberal with my ignore list. I'd rather not throw everything out for the sake of a few annoying people. Then I'm just left with people whose posts I want to read, and who don't wind me up.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
23-09-2017, 04:46 AM
@Thinker

You're dehumanizing us and yet you dare to whine about so called "unpredictable adversity".

You're just whiny clown wanting everyone to tell how smart and special you are. That's not gonna happen though.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-09-2017, 04:49 AM
How many of us have you downrepped since Jerry gave you a small window of time to do so?

You are harassing me. I must now meet whine with whine.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-09-2017, 05:23 AM
Thread moved. You may not use the protections of the Personal Issues section to throw poo at other members of TTA.
[+] 6 users Like julep's post
23-09-2017, 05:29 AM
(23-09-2017 03:23 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Anyways, I initially was hopeful that TTA forum would be my last bastion of humanity and until now it indeed has felt my best home. Now that I am only seeing hate-mongering attitudes towards me, I am now feeling gradually alienated - is that what you want me to go through, yes? I would be surprised if that is not so - but it has to come down to explicit consensus here.

I no longer see most of you as humans anymore because of all this such almost entirely unpredictable adversity coming from some most antagonistic forum members.

At least, I plead that you spare me some littlest peace possible if you could muster your littlest to nil efforts to do so.

I am having some emotional anguish right now as a result. I am trying to ignore and walk away but cannot help to do so - something is bothering me about this forum: it is making me grow to become a rather evil person with potence to adversely affect the real world and, I am trying to resist this such negative influence being cast by such forum users upon my mind.

Peace?

Mental anguish...

Growing evil...

Even a threat to the world.

Pffft!

Yer an idiot.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-09-2017, 09:16 AM
A thread moved from PI&S to the viper's pit...appropriate IMHO. But wow...

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
23-09-2017, 09:19 AM
(23-09-2017 09:16 AM)unsapien Wrote:  A thread moved from PI&S to the viper's pit...appropriate IMHO. But wow...

<insert>
'That escalated quickly.' meme.

23-09-2017, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2017 03:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-09-2017 03:23 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I no longer see most of you as humans anymore ...

This is a at least a start. Once you recognize me as the Lord thy God and bow before the magnificence of my divinty, then, and only then, will I spare you from the further abuse you so justly deserve for your sins.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post