Stop harassing me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Stop harassing me
(23-09-2017 11:19 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 10:25 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm buying some of this for you. I only hope it's not too late.

I bought some and it works great, I haven't see one psychic vampire. Big Grin

It's not you or me I'm worried about, they seem to only show themselves to JohnnyC. The fact that the Paltrow seems to be aware of this is what would concern me the most, I mean if I were Johnny, "I do not think that they will sing to me."

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-09-2017, 12:13 PM
(23-09-2017 10:17 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 03:23 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Anyways, I initially was hopeful that TTA forum would be my last bastion of humanity and until now it indeed has felt my best home. Now that I am only seeing hate-mongering attitudes towards me, I am now feeling gradually alienated - is that what you want me to go through, yes? I would be surprised if that is not so - but it has to come down to explicit consensus here.

I no longer see most of you as humans anymore because of all this such almost entirely unpredictable adversity coming from some most antagonistic forum members.

At least, I plead that you spare me some littlest peace possible if you could muster your littlest to nil efforts to do so.

I am having some emotional anguish right now as a result. I am trying to ignore and walk away but cannot help to do so - something is bothering me about this forum: it is making me grow to become a rather evil person with potence to adversely affect the real world and, I am trying to resist this such negative influence being cast by such forum users upon my mind.

I know how you feel. People ganged up on me when I laughed at that doctor who got his ass whipped on that airplane. And nobody would say shit if I got my ass whipped trying to get on an airplane. Everyone is like "Yo, I'mFred, you gotta buy a ticket!" Bitches, I can't afford no fucking ticket. These fuckers up in here are so up in this capitalist bullshit that if you can't afford a ticket you can't fly. Then this doctor motherfucker loses his seat that I couldn't even afford in the first place and it's like boohoo he got a busted mouth. My ass is still stuck in Florida and it's all hot and sticky and shit and that motherfucker got some kind of big payout. He's probably up in Seattle enjoying the breeze, smoking a legal joint, probably wearing a goddamn sweater. But who's the piece of shit? Me and my goddamn Florida crotch rot. You wanna talk about real physical damage? I'm about to stroke out down here. Ain't nobody like me neither. I can't even afford a bus to the goddamn airport. Fuckers flying all over the world. I got your back in this fucker! We're cool. You're good. People round here are nasty. Mean as snakes. Rattlers. Cobras even.

Huh...I even wished you well during the hurricane.

Is it too late to take that back?

You are a pain in the ass but there are times you aren't a complete pain in the ass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-09-2017, 12:21 PM
(23-09-2017 11:37 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 11:19 AM)pablo Wrote:  I bought some and it works great, I haven't see one psychic vampire. Big Grin

It's not you or me I'm worried about, they seem to only show themselves to JohnnyC. The fact that the Paltrow seems to be aware of this is what would concern me the most, I mean if I were Johnny, "I do not think that they will sing to me."

I gotta buy me some of that repellent. They're sold out. Weeping
I know what everyone is getting for the holidays this year.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-09-2017, 01:37 PM
So you want to be allowed to insult us and call us nonhuman, but we're supposed to treat you like a fragile egg?

Gotcha.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
23-09-2017, 01:47 PM
(23-09-2017 01:37 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  So you want to be allowed to insult us and call us nonhuman, but we're supposed to treat you like a fragile egg?

Gotcha.

OMG - you brute...how dare you say something as harsh as this to such a delicate flower?

I am appalled. Ohmy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
23-09-2017, 01:50 PM
(23-09-2017 01:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  OMG - you brute...how dare you say something as harsh as this to such a delicate flower?

I am appalled. Ohmy

I know, right? Guess I'm enjoying my newfound need to stop being nice to people when they don't deserve it.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
23-09-2017, 01:52 PM
(23-09-2017 01:50 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 01:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  OMG - you brute...how dare you say something as harsh as this to such a delicate flower?

I am appalled. Ohmy

I know, right? Guess I'm enjoying my newfound need to stop being nice to people when they don't deserve it.

Just wait...you'll get yours as soon as one of 'thinker's' new butt buddies reps him so he can drag a few more of us down. Big ole meanie.

23-09-2017, 05:57 PM
(16-09-2017 04:52 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Please STOP HARASSING ME.

This includes name-calling, ridiculing, defaming, character-assassinating, bashing and attacking me.

This will only encourage and monger like-minded perpetrators to exploit my weaknesses, really and physically harass me.

I've suffered enough of this on many forums. I'm too depressed, lonely and vulnerable.

I'm just too innocent to even bother, hurt and let down by all means.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-09-2017, 07:28 PM
I meant to ask before. Did I miss something, or is "mongering" really an active verb ? Just curious. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-09-2017, 08:19 PM
(23-09-2017 07:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I meant to ask before. Did I miss something, or is "mongering" really an active verb ? Just curious. Facepalm

I'm still looking up "dotard" .... - "an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile." Well I'll be damned, score one for Pyongyang.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post