Stop harassing me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Stop harassing me
(24-09-2017 11:50 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 03:23 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Anyways, I initially was hopeful that TTA forum would be my last bastion of humanity and until now it indeed has felt my best home. Now that I am only seeing hate-mongering attitudes towards me, I am now feeling gradually alienated - is that what you want me to go through, yes?...

...I am trying to ignore and walk away but cannot help to do so - something is bothering me about this forum: it is making me grow to become a rather evil person with potence to adversely affect the real world and, I am trying to resist this such negative influence being cast by such forum users upon my mind.

With regard to your dilemma, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV) defines passive-aggressive personality disorder as a "pervasive pattern of negativistic attitudes and passive resistance to demands for adequate performance in social and occupational situations."

—You need to think about this.

Don't worry. In real life, I'm a very decent person, ethically sensible and have good friends. It's just that on the forum, my interactions can turn sour because we do not know each other well enough to discipline and self-regulate decency and responsible conduct.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2017, 07:06 PM
(24-09-2017 07:03 PM)Thinker Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 11:50 AM)SYZ Wrote:  With regard to your dilemma, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV) defines passive-aggressive personality disorder as a "pervasive pattern of negativistic attitudes and passive resistance to demands for adequate performance in social and occupational situations."

—You need to think about this.

Don't worry. In real life, I'm a very decent person, ethically sensible and have good friends. It's just that on the forum, my interactions can turn sour because we do not know each other well enough to discipline and self-regulate decency and responsible conduct.

You already said you are a liar...therefore your claim of decency is not readily believed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-09-2017, 07:09 PM
(24-09-2017 07:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 07:03 PM)Thinker Wrote:  Don't worry. In real life, I'm a very decent person, ethically sensible and have good friends. It's just that on the forum, my interactions can turn sour because we do not know each other well enough to discipline and self-regulate decency and responsible conduct.

You already said you are a liar...therefore your claim of decency is not readily believed.

It's up to you to disbelieve me or not.

Since I don't know you so well, it shouldn't affect or let me down. I only get very upset when people I sincerely admire, love and cherish with are antagonistic with me. Almost none of the TTA forum members do not apply then until we meet in person and get to know and become friends slowly first.

That said, isn't it logically obvious that I am far from whining even in the first place? I would genuinely whine if I'm losing very close or best friends/lovers in real life or that they are being bad to me. Think about that, and everyone else, do think about that too before you try to draw conclusions about me.
24-09-2017, 07:13 PM
(24-09-2017 07:09 PM)Thinker Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 07:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You already said you are a liar...therefore your claim of decency is not readily believed.

It's up to you to disbelieve me or not.

Since I don't know you so well, it shouldn't affect or let me down. I only get very upset when people I sincerely admire, love and cherish with are antagonistic with me. Almost none of the TTA forum members do not apply then until we meet in person and get to know and become friends slowly first.

That said, isn't it logically obvious that I am far from whining even in the first place? I would genuinely whine if I'm losing very close or best friends/lovers in real life or that they are being bad to me. Think about that, and everyone else, do think about that too before you try to draw conclusions about me.

Do you have big plans to meet member from here in person?

PMs flying back and forth with your new friends?

You claim being a virgin and talk of lovers?

Are you high?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-09-2017, 07:16 PM
(24-09-2017 07:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Do you have big plans to meet member from here in person?

Maybe but I don't have 'big plans' to meet anyone from this forum until one of the forum members is interesting to me and worth meeting.

Quote:PMs flying back and forth with your new friends?

I don't understand the question. Please clarify.

Quote:You claim being a virgin and talk of lovers?

Yes, I'm a virgin to date but what do you mean by talk of lovers - I don't understand this latter clause. You should understand that once I realise my gay sex dreams, I would be too satiated not to even bother get into love talk online. Being preoccupied with talk of love online is obviously because I long and yearn for such in real life.

Quote:Are you high?

I don't drink alcohol, never smoke and never take non-prescribed drugs - is that what you're asking? I only suffer from euphoria at times is all.
24-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Thinker

Can we make this thread about me instead of you?
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
25-09-2017, 05:31 AM
(24-09-2017 07:03 PM)Thinker Wrote:  It's just that on the forum, my interactions can turn sour because we do not know each other well enough to discipline and self-regulate decency and responsible conduct.

So you typically act like a lying asshole to people until you get to know them? How's that working out for you?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
25-09-2017, 05:55 AM
(24-09-2017 07:16 PM)Thinker Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 07:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Do you have big plans to meet member from here in person?

Maybe but I don't have 'big plans' to meet anyone from this forum until one of the forum members is interesting to me and worth meeting.

I hate to butt in here, but meeting someone from a forum is traditionally an agreed upon activity between the two parties expected to meet. Be sure to discuss your plans with that person and make sure they want to meet you before you just pop up to say hello. You could find yourself in a third-world jail cell, or worse, you could find yourself in an American jail cell.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
25-09-2017, 05:58 AM
(25-09-2017 05:55 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 07:16 PM)Thinker Wrote:  Maybe but I don't have 'big plans' to meet anyone from this forum until one of the forum members is interesting to me and worth meeting.

I hate to butt in here, but meeting someone from a forum is traditionally an agreed upon activity between the two parties expected to meet. Be sure to discuss your plans with that person and make sure they want to meet you before you just pop up to say hello. You could find yourself in a third-world jail cell, or worse, you could find yourself in an American jail cell.

Really? Is what I'm doing a cyber crime as is punishable by imprisonment in America? Sorry, I may be too literal but what are you exactly saying?
25-09-2017, 06:36 AM
I can't help but remember McKnab...

A goofy kid I went through Radioman's school with.

A bunch of the guys got the liberty van, loaded up with beer and we were going to pick up some women from the Yeoman's school, and go to the beach..

We also felt sorry for this goofy kid McKnab and invited him along..

As we were pulling up to the Yeoman's barracks, McKnab begged " Please guys - don't embarrass me in front of the girls..."

Just as the doors opened, and the women started getting in - Fisher, the driver answered McKnab with "Sure thing Buttplug.. We can do that!"

Henceforth - McKnab was known as Buttplug......

It's what happens when you beg people to not pick on you.....

Just FYI...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post