Stop harassing me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2017, 07:17 AM
RE: Stop harassing me
(24-09-2017 07:16 PM)Thinker Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 07:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Do you have big plans to meet member from here in person?

Maybe but I don't have 'big plans' to meet anyone from this forum until one of the forum members is interesting to me and worth meeting.

The problem is that I doubt your thorazine dosage schedule would line up with the 11-1 on Saturday only visiting hours in the psych ward.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-09-2017, 07:50 AM
[Image: HeadCrusher.jpg]

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes BikerDude's post
25-09-2017, 07:58 AM
"It's up to you to disbelieve me or not."

Exactly. We have the right to choose to form low opinions of your character based on your behavior. You have the right to choose whether to prove those opinions to be right or wrong. Based on your behavior. Because that's all we've got available to base it on. Right now you seem to be going out of your way to prove to us that your character is even lower than the opinions previously formed. Perhaps a trained professional could be of some assistance in helping you to change that.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
25-09-2017, 10:13 AM
(24-09-2017 07:03 PM)Thinker Wrote:  In real life, I'm a very decent person, ethically sensible and have good friends. It's just that on the forum, my interactions can turn sour because we do not know each other well enough to discipline and self-regulate decency and responsible conduct.

This doesn't exactly gel...

Earlier you said that you were suffering "adversity" coming from some "antagonistic" members of this forum, plus of course your initial, unqualified claim of "harassment" here. And you've accused us of "name-calling, ridiculing, defaming, character-assassinating, bashing and attacking" you.

Now you're claiming that it's perfectly fine that you're unable to self-regulate your own manners and act responsibly on web forums. But... in the same breath, you apparently expect others (us) to maintain our decency and respect towards you and your opinions?

This is a classic case of passive-aggressive; hurl shit at everybody else, whilst claiming victimisation by those same people. Or...

[Image: poor-me.jpg?w=156&h=300]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 6 users Like SYZ's post
25-09-2017, 10:30 AM
I haven't really caught up on all of this, (Thinker...you seem to have gone off the deep end since I was here prior to the weekend), but generally people don't have to/actually do tell others "what they are". I think I'm a lot of things, but I don't go around informing people of that, because you're probably not any of those things. You've gotta be aware of other peoples perception of you.

So saying: "I'm a very decent person, ethically sensible and have good friends", makes you sound a little bit "Donald Trump-y", especially when you've apparently been called out on a large pile of bull shit already it seems.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
25-09-2017, 10:50 AM
(25-09-2017 05:58 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 05:55 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I hate to butt in here, but meeting someone from a forum is traditionally an agreed upon activity between the two parties expected to meet. Be sure to discuss your plans with that person and make sure they want to meet you before you just pop up to say hello. You could find yourself in a third-world jail cell, or worse, you could find yourself in an American jail cell.

Really? Is what I'm doing a cyber crime as is punishable by imprisonment in America? Sorry, I may be too literal but what are you exactly saying?

She never said that, what Aliza means is be mindful of world wide and individual countries stalking laws before trotting off to meet likeminded individuals. Please try and relax a little you are wound way too tight.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
25-09-2017, 11:05 AM
(25-09-2017 10:50 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 05:58 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Really? Is what I'm doing a cyber crime as is punishable by imprisonment in America? Sorry, I may be too literal but what are you exactly saying?

She never said that, what Aliza means is be mindful of world wide and individual countries stalking laws before trotting off to meet likeminded individuals. Please try and relax a little you are wound way too tight.

Oh no, I think the problem is that our new little friend isn't wrapped too tight at all. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
25-09-2017, 07:20 PM
(24-09-2017 12:38 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(24-09-2017 12:27 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Shit. That's totally me.

By that definition, I would say there is several people on this forum who can identify as passive-aggressive. Nobody's perfect afterall.

Whatever.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
25-09-2017, 10:49 PM
(24-09-2017 07:09 PM)Thinker Wrote:  Almost none of the TTA forum members do not apply then until we meet in person and get to know and become friends slowly first.
Here is some homework for you: I want you to fire up google and type in "double negative". Read up on what it is then read what you wrote above again and then explain to me why what you just wrote doesn't make grammatical sense.

This is a prime example of what I've been saying: you are functionally illiterate.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
25-09-2017, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2017 11:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-09-2017 11:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 10:50 AM)adey67 Wrote:  She never said that, what Aliza means is be mindful of world wide and individual countries stalking laws before trotting off to meet likeminded individuals. Please try and relax a little you are wound way too tight.

Oh no, I think the problem is that our new little friend isn't wrapped too tight at all. Drinking Beverage

Now I know what you're thinking, and I won't bring up WickedClown, but before we do what we did with that little Eastern Orthodox Borg nutcase, remember that these people have no place else to go. Without us, they're literally virtually homeless because nobody else will take them or tolerate their idiocy.

You and I both know what the Borg is doing now in the dungeons of some ancient Eastern Orthodox church in Moldova.

#sigh