• 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2012, 01:36 PM
RE: Stop procrastinating Tina.
(25-04-2012 01:26 PM)Observer Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 01:13 PM)w0207564 Wrote:  

Hey...
don't make me say things
'specially not in "moderator mode"
Tina is here to steal your moderator identity.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2012, 01:39 PM
(25-04-2012 01:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Fucking Kineo ....... Dodgy

kineo Wrote:I'm a complete douche for beating Hughsie to that idea!

Couldn't have put it better myself Kineo Wink.

Hahahaha, oh man, that made me laugh. Big Grin Thank you. Thumbsup

(25-04-2012 01:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I promise to rep kineo +10 rep and apologize for making it look like he said something he didn't.

That's ok, that won't be necessary. Just a couple of rep and a hand-written letter of apology is fine, no need to make a big deal out of it.

Wink
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
25-04-2012, 01:39 PM
(25-04-2012 01:36 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Tina is here to steal your moderator identity.

Dude!

Tina has a good excuse to mess up a quote. She's not used to forums and even less used to our overly confusing Editor. She also is probably unaware of the Source option.

You, however, are a long time member with a higher post count than me. What's you excuse for messing up a quote you total fuck-up?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-04-2012, 01:53 PM
(25-04-2012 01:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 01:36 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Tina is here to steal your moderator identity.

Dude!

Tina has a good excuse to mess up a quote. She's not used to forums and even less used to our overly confusing Editor. She also is probably unaware of the Source option.

You, however, are a long time member with a higher post count than me. What's you excuse for messing up a quote you total fuck-up?!
I just hit reply man. I take no responsibility.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
25-04-2012, 01:56 PM
(25-04-2012 01:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I just hit reply man. I take no responsibility.

So now you're trying to deflect blame for your mistakes onto your poor co-worker who is far less used to using forums than you and has only just signed up?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-04-2012, 02:02 PM
So, germanyt has brought you the Great KC as well as Tina.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
25-04-2012, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 02:05 PM by germanyt.)
(25-04-2012 02:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, germanyt has brought you the Great KC as well as Tina.
Shhhhhhh... I could get banned for that.
(25-04-2012 01:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 01:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I just hit reply man. I take no responsibility.

So now you're trying to deflect blame for your mistakes onto your poor co-worker who is far less used to using forums than you and has only just signed up?!
Yes Tongue

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
25-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Welcome Tina! Hope you have fun here Smile
25-04-2012, 04:56 PM
I tried to get her to post some more today but she was pretending to actually have work to do. Tongue

I'm excited for someone I actually know to have an opportunity to learn about atheism. KC already is one so that doesn't count.

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
25-04-2012, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 05:03 PM by Erxomai.)
(25-04-2012 01:30 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 01:26 PM)Observer Wrote:  I'm wearing hot pink track pants and a hot pink belly shirt to work today!

Well that's fashionable of you...
Observer does know how to turn heads.

(25-04-2012 04:56 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I tried to get her to post some more today but she was pretending to actually have work to do. Tongue

I'm excited for someone I actually know to have an opportunity to learn about atheism. KC already is one so that doesn't count.
Yeah, it's kind of nice to have a normal Christian in our midst instead of the wacky kind that tend to hang out around here.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel